1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

The ballot is here! Voting will end Feb. 4th!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

The Best Part of Waking Up! - The Coffee Thread

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Lily Adler, Dec 14, 2020.

1. DKDetective Elementary, Dear Robin (he/him/his)

As a new Dad, I switched from Chemex coffee to espresso as I need the extra caffeine in the morning (well, not true espresso as I only have a Moka Pot for now). In researching how to make the best Moka Pot coffee, I stumbled upon the most delightful coffee Youtube channel from a former World Barista Champion, James Hoffmann. Here are his videos on pour over coffee for you:

True story, I was the kid who drank coffee BEFORE chocolate milk. When I was 4 years old, after my parents left for work, I would have a black coffee with two sugars with my Dannish grandfather before he drove me to pre-school.

Lily Adler likes this.
  2. Lily Adler Politically Delicious (she/her)

Okay I have to ask Peppermint Mocha or Pumpkin Spice?

3. Holiday https://joebiden.info/

I'd go Pumpkin Spice out of the two but I don't ever buy it, just drink it when my girlfriend has bought it lol. I stick with French Vanilla, Vanilla Caramel and Italian Sweet Cream.

4. Scarlet Spider Registered

@Lily Adler Pumkin Spice! It's delicious. Just tried Peppermint Mocha. Not a fan. :O

5. Bran The Man Sumthin', Sumthin' Hero.

As much as I love PSL, I gotta go with Peppermint Mocha.

Has anyone figured out the secret to a GREAT cup of coffee? I use ground coffee and a coffee pot, and I follow the directions on the bag, but it feels like it never comes out right. At least not like at the coffee shops.