The Best Worst Movies Ever Made

Picard Sisko

Prepare to be Assimilated
Reaction score
There are some movies out there that are really bad, and painful to watch. They are easily forgettable, and you never want to watch it again. However, there are movies that are so terrible and over-the-top, that they are actually quite fun to watch. List the movies that you think belong in this category. Here are a few of mine:

1. The Room
  2. Troll 2
  3. Troll 3… a.k.a. Contamination.7… a.k.a. The Crawlers
  4. Birdemic
  5. Silent Night Deadly Night Part 2

The Story Of Ricky AKA Riki-Oh.

Nothing about that movie makes any sense but by god is it entertaining.

Silent Hill Revelation. Batman and Robin and yup Spider-Man 3 :doh:

Spider-Man 3 really is such a fun movie, but its so bad. But so entertaining!

Batman & Robin is a horrible movie, but I don't know if I would call it fun. Its really hard to sit through for me.

Why is the poll only for The Room? A film that I have never even seen to begin with, lol.

Spider-Man 3 really is such a fun movie, but its so bad. But so entertaining!

Batman & Robin is a horrible movie, but I don't know if I would call it fun. Its really hard to sit through for me.

The exact opposite with me. Batman & Robin is so bad, but it's meant to be a parody if you listen to Schumacher about the film, so when I laugh at it, I'm meant to.

Spider-Man 3 runs in the same veins of Raimi's past two films that shouldn't be embarrassingly bad, but in the end it was only embarrassingly terrible.

Why is the poll only for The Room? A film that I have never even seen to begin with, lol.

The exact opposite with me. Batman & Robin is so bad, but it's meant to be a parody if you listen to Schumacher about the film, so when I laugh at it, I'm meant to.

Spider-Man 3 runs in the same veins of Raimi's past two films that shouldn't be embarrassingly bad, but in the end it was only embarrassingly terrible.

The Room is just one of those movies. lol

I just can't sit through Batman & Robin. Aside from how bad the acting is, and the horrible writing, the production values are terrible. Everything is just over-edited and over-produced, that it gives me a headache.

476500-batman_robin01.jpg

Last edited:
The Room is actually more fun to watch than a lot of legitimately good movies I've seen.

Personal favorites:

1. The Final Sacrifice (AKA Rowsdower!)
2. Dolemite
3. Cave Dwellers
4. Space Mutiny
5. Prince of Space
6. Conan the Destroyer
7. Catman in Lethal Track
8. Snakes on a Plane
9. This Island Earth
10. Future War

I've actually never seen The Room. The E-Street here in DC plays it like, every week but I still haven't forced myself to go check it out.

I've actually never seen The Room. The E-Street here in DC plays it like, every week but I still haven't forced myself to go check it out.
Check it out, it will be fun. Trust me. The blu-ray was just released a couple of weeks ago.

I know there was just a blu-ray released, but it's definitely one to see with a crowd since you have the opportunity. That's a whole other experience, lol.

That movie is a true masterpiece in awfulness.

I just can't sit through Batman & Robin. Aside from how bad the acting is, and the horrible writing, the production values are terrible. Everything is just over-edited and over-produced, that it gives me a headache.

476500-batman_robin01.jpg

That's what makes Batman & Robin the hilarious joke it is. I'd rather them have a final product that's laughable and all the intention the director wanted than a film that's meant to be in the same line as the previous two films and yet still turn out to be a joke in the end as with S-M 3, lol.

That Adam Sandler movie where he's a terrorist who became a hairdresser. I wanted to kill myself while watching that.

1. The Room, of course.
2. Leprechaun. Still Jennifer Aniston's best live-action film except for Office Space and The Good Girl.
3. Dementia 13. More watchable than Twixt.
4. Silent Night, Deadly Night 2, mostly for the "Garbage Day" scene
5. New Best Friend. Dominique Swain seems to be the queen of these things.
6. The Smokers. Cause nothing says biting social commentary like female-on-male gang rape played for laughs.
7. Tart. A seeming rip-off of Cruel Intentions 2 that manages to make that film look better.

Super Mario Bros.
The Gingerdead Man 3
Robocop 3

That's what makes Batman & Robin the hilarious joke it is. I'd rather them have a final product that's laughable and all the intention the director wanted than a film that's meant to be in the same line as the previous two films and yet still turn out to be a joke in the end as with S-M 3, lol.

Hey, we just have different taste. To each his own!

Are you telling me the first two Gingerdead Man films were good?

This thread is about movies that are so bad they are so good. So maybe he thinks the first two are bad, but not fun or entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"