Guardians of the Galaxy The Big Bad Star Lord Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo...Josh Holloway didn't even cross my mind....love it :o

How bout someone who can play the Han Solo type (not that halloway couldnt). But they are gonna cast somebody younger and we all know it. How bout Josh Hartnett

Agreed. One of my favorite things about the Guardians of the Galaxy series, actually, is that it's pretty much a rebirth of Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch, given that it has the entire team except for Pip and Thanos. And while it's a shame Pip wasn't on it, he was more than ably replaced by Rocket Raccoon. The addition of Star-Lord, Mantis, Groot, and the rest to that roster only made things better.

But yes, Adam Warlock IS easily the best Marvel cosmic character, with the possible exception of the Silver Surfer.

Yes, to everything you said.

How bout someone who can play the Han Solo type (not that halloway couldnt). But they are gonna cast somebody younger and we all know it. How bout Josh Hartnett
Harrison Ford is rolling over in his bed thanks to this comparison :o

Harrison Ford is rolling over in his bed thanks to this comparison :o

Give me a break. The same Harrison Ford (who happens to be one of my favorites) who was in Hollywood Homicide with Hartnett. The same Mr. Ford who praised Shia in Crystal Skull? We talking about that Harrison Ford or is there a different one who has never made a bad movie that i don't know of? Hartnett is a good actor and is a better choice than some of the others i've seen. Lucky # slevin is one of my favorite movies and its his performance in that movie made me think bout it.

Anyway since it seems likely Star-Lord will be the lead, we can look forward to a HUGE push of him by Marvel over the next two years.

Rocket Raccoon will probably get the same

That's already started chief, get with the news. UMvC3, EMH and Marvel Heroes?

I know but in the grand scheme of things that's still kinda small. Two games and one episode of a cartoon. I'm talking the whole shebang; every game, every cartoon, multiple solo comic minis and an ongoing or two, toys, etc

Thor and Cap were literally everywhere in 2009/2010

I know but in the grand scheme of things that's still kinda small. Two games and one episode of a cartoon. I'm talking the whole shebang; every game, every cartoon, multiple solo comic minis and an ongoing or two, toys, etc

Thor and Cap were literally everywhere in 2009/2010

Backpacks, coloring books, pencils, notebooks, folders.

This thread is falling so far down the page :argh:

Do you guys think they'll start the film off with a quick Star-Lord origin that leads right into the action, sort of like Star Trek?

This thread is falling so far down the page :argh:

Do you guys think they'll start the film off with a quick Star-Lord origin that leads right into the action, sort of like Star Trek?

I think it would have to. Star Trek is a very good example. (Why didn't you use Green Lantern as an example?) ;)

The First Rule of the Guardians of the Galaxy Forum is... we don't talk about "that" movie.

The First Rule of the Guardians of the Galaxy Forum is... we don't talk about "that" movie.

A-****ing-men.

Actually I take it back, I hope Marvel watched GL, and takes notes on what they shouldn't do with Guardians of the Galaxy.

I say they take the opening to his comic and adapt that. Him waking up all battle ravaged in the hospital. Let me take some screencaps and show you what I mean.

A-****ing-men.

Actually I take it back, I hope Marvel watched GL, and takes notes on what they shouldn't do with Guardians of the Galaxy.
Green Lantern has a ton (TON) of problems, but one of the funniest to me is that there are about 10 supporting characters, and not one contributes a single meaningful moment to the movie.

Basically if you took out everyone except for Hal, Abin-Sur and Hector, it's still the same movie

blz02.jpg

blz03.jpg

blz04.jpg

blz05.jpg

blz06.jpg

blz07.jpg

I want the first act of GOTG to be the Star-Lord Mini from Annihilation Conquest.

Works for me :up:

They could even get Mar-Vell in there as a Kree science officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"