The Big Bang Theory - Part 2

Personally, I found that season 8 and 9 had some good moments, but were nowhere near the laugh-value of the earlier seasons. I recently re-watched seasons 1-6 which are pretty damn funny. Season 7 was pretty good, but after that the show really lost momentum.

I love TBBT but yeah, pretty much this.

she said yes and guess who pregnant again!

she said yes and guess who pregnant again!
They sort of had to write that in because she's pregnant in real-life and didn't want to hide her behind pillows for half the season.

Seems the writers getting lazy, Sheldon has meet Gates before and I think Gates has a restraining order against Sheldon

'Big Bang Theory' to End With Season 12

o4XweQW.gif

12 years is a long time to be on, especially with so many haters wishing for it to die.

Haven’t kept up with the last few seasons, but will be sad to see this go.

Hope Kaley Cuoco gets more work soon :hmr:

They had a good run. The first seasons are really good, but it started to become all couples-related storylines and it didn't work for me anymore.

I mean, from syndication and what not they're all pretty much set for life, though the only ones really doing other movie and tv work is Sheldon, Lenoard and Bernadette.

Kaley's done a few other movies, and those Priceline commercials

Kinda knew this was going to happen sooner or later since 12 years is a long time to do a show, especially a sitcom. They've made enough money to last a lifetime so I could see why they feel it's time to go out now, while they still have decent ratings and can wrap things up on their own.

Also, according to EW, it looks like it was Parsons who decided he'd like to move on:
https://ew.com/tv/2018/08/22/the-big-bang-theory-ending-jim-parsons-ready-to-leave/

This makes me feel sad and old (12 years?!). I know a lot of people hate that show, I like it a lot. Saw all the episodes.

Kinda knew this was going to happen sooner or later since 12 years is a long time to do a show, especially a sitcom. They've made enough money to last a lifetime so I could see why they feel it's time to go out now, while they still have decent ratings and can wrap things up on their own.

Also, according to EW, it looks like it was Parsons who decided he'd like to move on:
https://ew.com/tv/2018/08/22/the-big-bang-theory-ending-jim-parsons-ready-to-leave/

That sucks. One person prevents a lot of people from having good work for another two years.

I don't really blame him. He's probably sick of the role and is already typecast like Urkel and Fonz.

But shouldn't that be consensual? I remember the actors from Friends decided everything together.

It had to end sometime. I think Modern Family and Supernatural are close to the end as well.

Meanwhile, Grey's Anatomy will probably continue for 200 more seasons.

I wouldn't weep over any of them. They all make a good amount of money and won't find it hard to get new acting gigs.

It had to end sometime. I think Modern Family and Supernatural are close to the end as well.

I read back in January that Modern Family was supposedly going to end after this coming season, but considering I haven't heard anything since then I'm not too sure about it. That one has pretty much gone stale, so it probably should end. And I actually had no idea Supernatural was still on the air. Holy hell.

Their base is rabid.

I read back in January that Modern Family was supposedly going to end after this coming season, but considering I haven't heard anything since then I'm not too sure about it. That one has pretty much gone stale, so it probably should end. And I actually had no idea Supernatural was still on the air. Holy hell.

I like Modern Family and I still watch it but I think it's run it's course. Ed O'Neil has played Jay Pritchett longer than he's played Al Bundy.

Modern Family is OK, but that is depressing that he's played that longer than Al Bundy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"