The Big Bang Theory - Part 2

For some reason I found Penny incredibly sexy when she was mocking Leonard, mainly when she said "DUH!" and crossed her eyes while turning away :D

Another good episode but... I couldn't pay attention to nothing else but Penny's nipples through her clothes.

I preferred shirtless Raj at the beginning ;)

Do you guys get annoyed during the Stan Lee episode where they describe the issues they want signed?

What self-respecting nerds need to to say "Journey into Mystery #83 - first appearance of Thor or Fantastic Four #5 - first appearance of Dr. Doom"...

It's a small quibble, and I get why they say it... but if I'm having the same conversation with my comic book nerd friends, I don't need to describe the issues of discussion...

:yay:

This is finally coming on in the UK, seems like an age since the last series, cant wait to see some new episodes.

Do you guys get annoyed during the Stan Lee episode where they describe the issues they want signed?

What self-respecting nerds need to to say "Journey into Mystery #83 - first appearance of Thor or Fantastic Four #5 - first appearance of Dr. Doom"...

It's a small quibble, and I get why they say it... but if I'm having the same conversation with my comic book nerd friends, I don't need to describe the issues of discussion...

:yay:
My one comic I dream of owning is a mint(or near-mint) copy of FF #5 for obvious reasons

The incredibly beautiful Melissa Rauch is in Hard 'n' Phirm (Nerdist)'s new video as the "Gersberms" girl

The incredibly beautiful Melissa Rauch is in Hard 'n' Phirm (Nerdist)'s new video as the "Gersberms" girl

My God, that was annoying. Why are they singing like that? Is that supposed to be funny on its own or is it a joke of something? :huh:

My God, that was annoying. Why are they singing like that? Is that supposed to be funny on its own or is it a joke of something? :huh:
gersbermsfoundontheinte.jpg

[YT]dql26ssMcVI[/YT]

BBT flash mob

Bazinga redmarvel

:oldrazz:

Gary from Alphas! Haha that was an awesome little cameo

^ya, that was cool (almost didn't recognize him at first, took me a second to realized where I knew him from) also didn't know he was British

Not one of the best episodes of the season, but it was certainly refreshing seeing a different pairing of characters, this time Raj with the ladies, and specially talking a little bit with Amy. They should explore this relationships a little bit more. I mean, Bernadette hardly speaks with Sheldon or Leonard, there's a lot of character interactions they should play with more.
Stuart's main role is a little off now, but I guess they can make it work.

Kaley Cuoco and Melissa Rauch are so damn sexy, especially in tonight's episode.

Bernadette's little red dress.......DAYUM!

Or Bee-zinga, to save time.

Anybody think Sheldon and Amy might get it on this season? I think they have to at some point and of course Sheldon could treat it like an experiment. They really just needa get it outta the way.

Man that D&D game was lame! I loved the joke about the chest though and Raj's double entendre.

Penny and Bernadette in those dresses were a critical hit to my loins.

As funny as the whole "gay" thing with Raj is I want them to move on and give him a girlfriend already. It has run its course and is obnoxious now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"