The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

UN BE FU KIN LIEVA BLE!!!!
How in HELL is anna beating Halle? Halle has to be the hottest on that list , and followed by Kelly, who isnt even close to her.
you guyz that voted for Anna must have a thing for girls who look like their in their teens, thats pretty sick.

4.)Anna: She has no curves whatsoever, she has no ass, it looks like someone stuck a 2X4 down her backside. she's pale as hell all year round. I dont get why you guyz find her attractive. i think this voting system is ****ed up. the directors should have picked a girl about 5 yrs older than anna and more thicker to play rogue. i mean look at the way she looks in the comics, she's hottest in the comic world, but in the movie, they make her look like a regular average girl. rogue's supposed to be the girl all the guyz drool over in the movie, but shes not, she' also supposed to be a little muscular, and i dont see a shred of muscle anywhere on anna.

3.)Famke: She was very very hot back in her days, but now she's just plain hot.

3.)Rebecca: Hot bod! not good enough tho.

2.) Kelly: very very attractive, great face and bod.

1.) By FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, more hotter than any of the other women in X2. Look at her! Her body is curvy as hell! she has a nice thick juicy body, not skinny at all. She has a great ass, you cant go wrong wiith halle, and again guyz, we arent talking about their character potrayals in the movie, we are talking about who looks the hottest. and we all know that halle's the hottest, so lets not lie to ourselves

Originally posted by SLYspyda
UN BE FU KIN LIEVA BLE!!!!
How in HELL is anna beating Halle? Halle has to be the hottest on that list , and followed by Kelly, who isnt even close to her.
you guyz that voted for Anna must have a thing for girls who look like their in their teens, thats pretty sick.

4.)Anna: She has no curves whatsoever, she has no ass, it looks like someone stuck a 2X4 down her backside. she's pale as hell all year round. I dont get why you guyz find her attractive. i think this voting system is ****ed up. the directors should have picked a girl about 5 yrs older than anna and more thicker to play rogue. i mean look at the way she looks in the comics, she's hottest in the comic world, but in the movie, they make her look like a regular average girl. rogue's supposed to be the girl all the guyz drool over in the movie, but shes not, she' also supposed to be a little muscular, and i dont see a shred of muscle anywhere on anna.

dood, have you seen her in the new pic of her in costume? she looks hot as hell...and the whole normal girl thing is what makes her so appealing...and on the pale thing, I find that attractive...

4.) rogue's supposed to be the girl all the guyz drool over in the movie, .
Umm...and you heard/read there where?

Sooooooo...are Famke and Rebecca tied for third on your list?

3.)Famke: She was very very hot back in her days, but now she's just plain hot.

3.)Rebecca: Hot bod! not good enough tho.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Or can't you count higher than two?

;) ;) ;)

Just kidding...but feel free to flame away anyway.

Oh, and by the by:

Anna_New_Zealand_Womans_Weekly_December_18.jpg

:D :D :D

yeah, i heard/read that in the comics and the cartoons

yeah and I red in the comics/cartoons that wolverine wears yellow spandex that looks like a tiger shark...it's an adaptation, it's not gonna be exact, paly :o

What the ----, I'm bored. Might as well post some more pictures:

25thhour006.jpg

25thhour002.jpg

(Edited due to stupidity on my part.)

yeah, i heard/read that in the comics and the cartoons
comics and cartoons?

So this also means Ultimate X-Men and X-Men: Evolution, right?

Are you even familiar with Rogue when she first joined the team? Before her long, flowing hair?

And note that I meant that "you heard that she was supposed to be someone every guy drools over in the movie?".

Originally posted by The_Joker
yeah and I red in the comics/cartoons that wolverine wears yellow spandex that looks like a tiger shark...it's an adaptation, it's not gonna be exact, paly :o

we are talking about how the characters themselves look, I could give a rat's ass about what costume they wear.

Originally posted by Joseph_Freefall
comics and cartoons?

So this also means Ultimate X-Men and X-Men: Evolution, right?

Are you even familiar with Rogue when she first joined the team? Before her long, flowing hair?

And note that I meant that "you heard that she was supposed to be someone every guy drools over in the movie?".

no...I meant regular X-Men comics, and the 90's X-Men cartoon.....
every guy, in the movie and outside the movie, is supposed to drool over rogue, plain and simple, and thats definitely not happening with Ms. Paquin

UGH! Stop posting pictures of that ugly skank Anna. SHOW FAMKE, HALLE, REBECCA, AND KELLY! Now those are eye candies even when they are fully dressed and no make-up! And if Anna is "soooooo hot" then how come no big magazines have her in any of their Hollywoods hottest stars? Because she's ugly and not a good actress!

What was that? Oh, you want more, Zombie? Okay. :D
annaP033.jpg
anna_div_007.jpg

anna_xmen_002.jpg
annaP025.jpg

Fair enough, SLY.

Um, Anna was in Teen People's Hottest 25 Under 25 issue a few months ago.

Originally posted by Zombie1313
UGH! Stop posting pictures of that ugly skank Anna.

No. Instead of shooting your mouth off like a ******, why don't you post someone else if you want to see them or go somewhere else if you don't like it. No-one's making you read this thread. It's becoming clear you have nothing useful to contribute and are just here to spam.

Oh, and here's more Anna...

pp2000046.jpg

pp2001045.jpg
anna_joaquin.jpg

this_is_our_youth_03.jpg

wallpaper007-800x600.jpg

we are talking about how the characters themselves look, I could give a rat's ass about what costume they wear.

the costume is how they look...you're being hypocritical here :o

no...I meant regular X-Men comics, and the 90's X-Men cartoon.....
every guy, in the movie and outside the movie, is supposed to drool over rogue, plain and simple, and thats definitely not happening with Ms. Paquin

Well actually in the 80's Rogue didn't look like anything like the 90's cartoon... She only really started looking hot during Jim Lee's run.

Anna actually looks alot like how Rogue looked when she first appeared in comics...

Originally posted by captain cocanut
Well actually in the 80's Rogue didn't look like anything like the 90's cartoon... She only really started looking hot during Jim Lee's run.

Anna actually looks alot like how Rogue looked when she first appeared in comics...

If that were true then anna should be a 40 year old, coz when she first appeared in avengers ( her first appearance) she was a 40 year old with white hair on the sides instead of the now popular skunk-look.

More Anna pics, please :D

Go look at Anna at some of her premieres. She just drools sex
appeal. And with Hurlyburly,Almost Famous,and 25th hour shows
she can heat up the screen too. And looks hot In that X2 promo.
Now actully I consider Halle Berry to be last on the hottiest list(she looked good nude but the others can be hot while clothed)
ALso If your white Halle wouldn't give you a second look(she Is
half white while she has the right to go with whoever she wants
I am just pointing that out) remember Anna,and Famke will likely
return for X3 but I will bet you Halle will not. Rebecca may not
eather but at least she has the excuse of not wanting to put the
mackup on again. After Anna i would pick Famke(I have had a
fantasy of Famke as a Domatrix) and I went to see I spy for her.
After Famke It is tough but I would go with Rebecca just above
Kelly(Halle Is last) Also on Halle I resent you forgeting X-Men was
her first blockbuster film(she chooses to forget than In Interview)
and X-Men actully did better domesticly than DAD

The pics I posted didnt show up. Oh well. Here are some pics of Kelly Hu(hottest woman in X2)

maxim08.jpg

maxim03.jpg

Originally posted by ChrisMarvel2002
Also on Halle I resent you forgeting X-Men was
her first blockbuster film(she chooses to forget than In Interview)
and X-Men actully did better domesticly than DAD

Well.... I think that Halle's first blockbuster (though not a movie, but TV project) was 'Introducing Dorothy Dandridge'. Fora role in that one she received Golden Globe Award and many more! Her another blockbuster would rather be 'Swordfish' or 'Monster's Ball' because after X1 only Hugh Jackman was on the spot, rest of the cast was standing in his shadow. Most of us (forum-posters) know Halle from X1 and that's why we think, that it was her first memorable movie, but it's not true. ;)

Time for some pictures!
halle025.jpg

halle037.jpg

halle038.jpg

halle076.jpg

halle097.jpg

halle109.jpg

halle135.jpg

halle161.jpg

I just joined. I never thought much about Anna Paquin. She's an excellent actress and did a great job in Xmen. But hot?? no. Cute, yes.
Anyway. After seeing all the photos of her I decided to rent Almost Famous, the directors cut. Anna played Polexia Aphrodisia. As in aphrodisiac.
And I realized.... Anna Paquin is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
See this film before you judge her. Really.
No butt? Bwahahaha. Anna has a gorgeous butt.
Not very big boobs? I repeat Bwahaha. If Anna's boobs were any bigger she'd fall over. ;)
To all you anti-Anna types. You don't know what you're talking about. To all you pro-Anna types. Thanks. I'm convinced. And keep posting hot Anna Paquin pics.:D
Here's one from some movie. Anna has very kissable lips. Hope this works.
Darkness_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"