The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

I doubt it at this point... But who knows... I didn't think Anna was gonna be first...

That's really funny you all think Anna is hot. I bet if she never was in X-Men nobody would notice her hardly and most of you if you saw her wouldn't think much of her. :rolleyes:

At it again, eh XMR?

Do you want to go back to your Marie days?

Originally posted by X_Men_Rogue
That's really funny you all think Anna is hot. I bet if she never was in X-Men nobody would notice her hardly and most of you if you saw her wouldn't think much of her. :rolleyes:

Sigh.

:rolleyes:

Actually, I liked her long before her X-Men days. And I was sooooooo happy when she got the part [Rogue] instead of Rachael I'm-pretty-but-I'm-as-dull-as-a-brick Cook.

So, there.

:p

Now, go away. Please.

:mad:

You're learning fast, Walker of Shadows. Have you met X_MEN_ROGUE, before? She's Anna Paquin number 0 fan.

Originally posted by Joseph_Freefall
You're learning fast, Walker of Shadows. Have you met X_MEN_ROGUE, before?

No. But I've lurked awhile. And when certain peoples - like Spiderfreddieprinzejr, or whatever - insist on reveling in their own stupidity, like a teenager what's learned a new swear-word...well, it's hard to ignore.

And, Anna is hot:

Anna_March_2001_Premiere.jpg

b_paquin_vert_1.jpg

premeire_of_haninbal.jpg

And, once again, my favourite:

Anna_New_Zealand_Womans_Weekly_December_18.jpg

Nice to have you back...what rogue-related topic would be complete without your posts?:D :D

I still think Anna is average at most,..

I wouldn't go so far as to call her hot, but she is still averagely attractive... :D

-TNC

Where is everyone getting these Paquin photos from?
Mmmmm Anna! I need more Anna! Look at those lips!
;):p

Originally posted by samq
Where is everyone getting these Paquin photos from?
Mmmmm Anna! I need more Anna! Look at those lips!
;):p

Well, provided that you're not being sarcastic - what with the ;) an' all - check this out:

http://djuna.nkino.com/anna/

Enjoy! (Provided, again, that you're not being sarcastic. If you are, then :p )

Ahh - where have you been! I missed you.

:)

Originally posted by The Shadowalker
Well, provided that you're not being sarcastic - what with the ;) an' all - check this out:

http://djuna.nkino.com/anna/

Enjoy! (Provided, again, that you're not being sarcastic. If you are, then :p )

It's too late to be sarcastic. ;)
Thanks for the link! ;)
And Mmmmm Anna;)
And finally.... I was just clicking smilies.
Anna Paquin makes me :D Happy, :p Thirsty, and Shocked that she's so hot:eek: :o :D

I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK SHES HOT!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow I cant see what you see I guess.

Now Halle....and Kelly....*YaY*

Originally posted by captain cocanut
It amazing how a poll can change over night.... Last time I was here... Famke was first, Berry was second, Hu was third and Ann was fourth....

yeah, Famke told me to stop voting for her, before we got up this morning, she thought my multiple votes were unfair on the others.*cough*

*looks shiftily around to see if he got away with that*

*wonders if he might have got away with it if he hadnt pointed out he was trying to*

I'm not being a ***** or anything. I'm just saying that it's probably true. And I've missed you all too. :D

whoooooooooo welcome back XMR :)

and i agree with you, but everybody has to have a defining film as a grown up. i still feel odd when i have lustful thoughts about Christina Ricci, or Kirsten Dunst, but its the same thing. Suddenly, they've grown up and look verrrrryyyyyyy nice. that was the case with Miss Paquin.

I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK SHES HOT!!!!

Now Halle....and Kelly....*YaY*::

I agree. Anna is hot, but i don't shes the hottest. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by Hurricane
I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK SHES HOT!!!!

Now Halle....and Kelly....*YaY*::

I agree. Anna is hot, but i don't shes the hottest. Just my opinion.

Yep...Dude you write just like me *looks at above*:D :)

that is sexy but i still think anna is hotter

Okay, I'm game. I'll place thirty dollars on that bet. You gonna up the ante or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"