The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

Originally posted by X_Men_Rogue
That's really funny you all think Anna is hot. I bet if she never was in X-Men nobody would notice her hardly and most of you if you saw her wouldn't think much of her. :rolleyes:
Why are you so jealous of Anna Paquin? Would you talk this badly about her if she never played Rogue in X-Men?

I actually thought Anna was hot before the X-men movie... never would have thought she would play Rogue though.... she is better than Sara Micheal Gellar... which I think she was also gonna play the part at one time too....

Originally posted by The Exalted
I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK SHES HOT!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow I cant see what you see I guess.

This is what I see:

Anna_New_Zealand_Womans_Weekly_December_18.jpg

Whoa.

:D :) :xmen: :) :D

Originally posted by captain cocanut
Sara Micheal Gellar... which I think she was also gonna play the part at one time too....
God forbid :( :o

That's really funny you all think Anna is hot. I bet if she never was in X-Men nobody would notice her hardly and most of you if you saw her wouldn't think much of her. :rolleyes:

Have you ever heard that song, "Jealousy" by Bryan Adams? It really seems to apply to your attitude towards Anna Paquin. What did the girl ever do to you to make you speak so ill of her? I didn't care much for her as Rogue, but the girl took the role because it interested her and she wanted to work. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT?! You act like the girl took the role to deliberately piss you off. I just accept that they will never cast me as Rogue, and I deal with it. When will you? Watch it before you cast your anger at me, too. There are a TON of people on this thread who are sick of it.

will you EVER give up?

she is better than Sara Micheal Gellar... which I think she was also gonna play the part at one time too....

And FReddie PRince would be Cyclops? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Wraith II
And FReddie PRince would be Cyclops? :rolleyes:

Don't say it, think it, imagine it! If you jinx it, he might actually get casted as (shudder) Gambit!

who thye hell would've thought anna would be winning?

Originally posted by The Batman
who thye hell would've thought anna would be winning?

Any reasonably hetero male with a pulse, a pecker, decent eyesight or corrective lenses. She's a sweeeeetie!!!

:)

Originally posted by xrogue
Don't say it, think it, imagine it! If you jinx it, he might actually get casted as (shudder) Gambit!
Maybe theyl get Scrappy doo to play him instead LMAO

:D
:confused:
.:(
*embarrased that has actually seen the scooby movie*

Originally posted by Rong
Any reasonably hetero male with a pulse, a pecker, decent eyesight or corrective lenses. She's a sweeeeetie!!!

she's alright, but she pales in comparison to Halle and Kelly.

I voted for Anna too but i never thought that she would actually won against the other X-women.

Go Anna

Originally posted by mightiest_mortal
Maybe theyl get Scrappy doo to play him instead LMAO

:D
:confused:
.:(
*embarrased that has actually seen the scooby movie*

They actually made Scrappy become the main villain...just for the sake of surprise endings.

Uhh...i never said i actually saw the movie *hides*

I actually thought Anna was hot before the X-men movie... never would have thought she would play Rogue though.... she is better than Sara Micheal Gellar... which I think she was also gonna play the part at one time too....

With Seth Green as Wolverine?

Alyson Hannigan as Jean Grey?

Anthony Stewart Head as Prof. Xavier?

David Boreanaz as Sabertooth?

Nicholas Brendon as Toad?

Juliet Landau as Mystique?

James Marsters as Gambit?

Michelle Trachtenberg as Shadowcat?

What's-His-Name, who plays Giles' nemesis, Ethan Rayne, as Magneto?

And What's-Her-Name, who plays Giles' girlfriend (not Jenny Calendar...the British woman), as Storm?

(Hey, I'm a BtVS fan...but I can't remember everyone's name.)

Whoa. I may be tired...but some of these - such as James Marsters an' Michelle Trachtenberg - don't sound half bad...

When I went to see X-men in the cinema, I was thinkin:

" What a min, isnt Rogue meant to be a beatiful woman"

That Anna Paquin is no where near hot, what are u guys on about?

I gotta say I felt a little cheated after seeing her as Rogue, I was expecting some one to drool over.

I was one of the first to vote for Anna, and now I'm happy I did :D...she's hot as a pistol :o

I wouldn't say Anna Paquin is ugly, because she isn't. But from a woman's perspective I am VERY surprised to see her win over some very beautiful women such as Halle Berry, Famke Jansen, and Rebecca R-S. I think if this poll was done more widespread, Anna Paquin would not win.

Originally posted by xrogue
I wouldn't say Anna Paquin is ugly, because she isn't. But from a woman's perspective I am VERY surprised to see her win over some very beautiful women such as Halle Berry, Famke Jansen, and Rebecca R-S. I think if this poll was done more widespread, Anna Paquin would not win.

Anna has more of a natural look than the others, which is one of the reasons I like her

I have not yet posted in this thread because I was looking at all the pictures, over and over and over.... I'm sorry I got off-track there for a second. After weighing all the evidence, I have decided to cast my vote for Kelly Hu. I think I have some kind of a thing for Asian women. Kelly Hu, Lucy Liu, China Chow, half the chicks in Rush Hour 2, a girl at my school... the list goes on and on. Here's my list, just for the fun of it.

1. Kelly Hu
2. Famke Jannsen
3. Halle Berry
4. Anna Paquin
5. Rebecca Romain-Stamos

Give others credit, besides Paquin.

Here I'll start with Jassen.

ge12.jpg

IMG0051.jpg

FAMKE46.JPG

FAMKE20.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread