Infinity War The Black Order

I loved the look of the BO, especially Proxima Midnight.
Standing at the Wakanda barrier, she looked and sounded awesome. Had they replaced two exceptionally trained but normal humans for Capt America and Black Panther in her final fight
, I'd have had more respect for her abilities.

However, other than Ebony Maw (and to an extent Cull, I also feel they were horribly nerfed. But understandably, too.

Exactly identical to my thought apart from the "understandably" part.

I wonder if they could squeeze proxima midnight into the captain marvel movie somehow? It might be great to show a connection between carol and thanos

Am I the only one who found Proxima Midnight pretty hot? You know, as far as 7ft CGI evil aliens go?

No? Just me then...

I wonder if they could squeeze proxima midnight into the captain marvel movie somehow? It might be great to show a connection between carol and thanos

So she can get turned into paste with one punch?

Am I the only one who found Proxima Midnight pretty hot? You know, as far as 7ft CGI evil aliens go?

No? Just me then...

Count me in. She's so hot and intimidating. Her facial expression is spot on.

Sad that she's a garbage character.

Count me in. She's so hot and intimidating. Her facial expression is spot on.

Sad that she's a garbage character.

I'm hopeful they'll make another appearance. I'm aware that's massively unlikely but I think they have so much potential to be the Anti Avengers.

I also liked that Proxima wasn't at all sexualised. Yes she was hot, but that's because she was strong. I loved her (despite being depowered)

No? Just me then...

Yes, she was definitely hot. Being 7 foot, CGI and an alien only enhanced that.

I'm definitely in the 'PM was a hottie' camp...
I was absolutely rooting for her so she could be beaten by 'proper' enemies.

[blackout]Loved how she implied to BW that Corvus Glaive was dead - they didn't even think to plan for him.[/blackout]

Last edited:
I'm definitely in the 'PM was a hottie' camp...
I was absolutely rooting for her so she could be beaten by 'proper' enemies.

[blackout]Loved how she implied to BW that Corvus Glaive was dead - they didn't even think to plan for him.[/blackout]

I totally bought what she said. Wasn't expecting him at all.

Lets start a club :woot:

I mean it's sci-fi, you're allowed to find odd-looking aliens hot and not be judged. For example, I find Mantis to be quite attractive for a space-bug thing. She's cute nonetheless. ;)

And Nebula looks great for a bald, blue, alien cyborg as well.

Let's not pretend there isn't a **** ton of Rule 34 out there regarding her as it is.

I mean it's sci-fi, you're allowed to find odd-looking aliens hot and not be judged. For example, I find Mantis to be quite attractive for a space-bug thing. She's cute nonetheless. ;)

I'll be honest. I never watched GOTG 2 (the first one just didn't grab me enough to make me want to see the sequel though I'm sure I'll get around to it) so my first introduction to Mantis was IW. She was pretty damn cute. So endearing and innocent.

Nebula had the advantage of us knowing Karen Gillan is underneath all that make up. I've loved her since her Amy Pond days.

I think Zoe in full Gamora make up is hotter than regular Zoe. I can’t be the only one.

I just found out that Carrie Coon voiced PM. This is actually interesting for me because I actually watched The Leftovers series.

Was PM completely CGI? Or did Carrie Coon don an outfit to be the character? Sorry, I'm a noob here!

They were all CG.

I just found out that Carrie Coon voiced PM. This is actually interesting for me because I actually watched The Leftovers series.

Was PM completely CGI? Or did Carrie Coon don an outfit to be the character? Sorry, I'm a noob here!

Proxima was played by a stuntwoman on set. Carrie Coon was only cast as the voice and some facial mocap during post production.

Thanks, terry78 and Drizzle!

Glad they looked good in the finished product.

I've been reading the Infinity graphic novel over the last week so I found the minimized role of Corvus Glaive a bit disappointing, but I thought they did a great job with Ebony Maw and Proxima Midnight was decent as well, and all 4 looked great and serviced the action well enough.

So, it was Thanos
behind "The Sudden Departure" all along! :o

Analyzing the BO in IW. From best to worst.

Ebony Maw - Sick looking individual. Very preachy and powerful enough to [BLACKOUT]subdue Doctor Strange[/BLACKOUT]. Liked his voice and overall demeanor. Thought he went out in kind of a weak way.
Cull Obsidian - Phisically emposing and very strong. Was able to land plenty of solid hits on big characters and show that he was indeed a big threat. Liked that he was a plain brute.
Corvus Glaive - Not portrayed the way I thought he should have been but he was still able to show some impressive moves against one of the powerhouses. Expect better in the end.
Proxima Midnight - In the marketing she looked like one of the better BO members but in the end I felt she was a bit of a disappointment.

In general they where ok/decent henchmen. Could have been better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"