The Book of Boba Fett The Book of Boba Fett General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

For some reason I can't see the show's thread in the Star Wars on Disney + sub forum.
Anyone got an idea ? (already checked my ignored threads list).

This looks great so far, especially Temeura Morrison who is definitely more in shape here than he was in The Mandalorian Season 2 and I don't think I will ever get enough of Ming-Na Wen.

They just look equally badass in this and I am absolutely loving the whole gangster/mafia underworld feel that they are going for and hopefully it's very different from The Mandalorian.

For some reason I can't see the show's thread in the Star Wars on Disney + sub forum.
Anyone got an idea ? (already checked my ignored threads list).
You're... in it?

There are more than one way to access a thread :)

I just don't see the tread in the sub forum list :
View attachment 50329
Curious... I don't have a solid answer for you, however the site is currently undergoing server infrastructure maintenance and maybe that's the issue if it's just become one in the last week.

Curious... I don't have a solid answer for you, however the site is currently undergoing server infrastructure maintenance and maybe that's the issue if it's just become one in the last week.

Ok, no biggies anyway.
I can't tell if my issue is old or new, I noticed it when I wanted to check the users reaction to the new trailer.

Has he really ever been all that dishonorable though? Jango adhered to a code, and by extension Boba does as well. He's not on the side of good in the OT but tracking Han and capturing him for Jabba is essentially just a job for him. Likewise, him attacking Luke in ROTJ was more trying to protect Jabba since he was his meal ticket than a personal vendetta, even though Boba has no love for Jedi in general. He doesn't really have a dog in any race, he just wants to be paid. Much like Han in A New Hope.

Yeah agreed but i want some red on his ledger

Yeah agreed but i want some red on his ledger
I'm sure we'll see him get his hands dirty but he's more likely going to be an antihero in this than a villain.

I mean, we did see him blast Bib Fortuna in the final scene of Mando S2 but at the same time that's more of a Han/Greedo situation where he killed someone who was way seedier than he is as well as a potential threat.

Figure it might be a good idea to post this here while this thread is still in this section and active: in the near future, this thread (along with Ahsoka and Rangers) will shift over to what is currently the Mandalorian board, becoming the Mandalorian and Spin-Offs board due to the vast amount of overlap between the shows when it comes to characters and creative teams and that they are highly unlikely to ever air side-by-side. Due to ongoing server maintenance, we can't alter that board yet, but I figure it's worth letting you all know in case you're looking for it later (there'll be a pinned post explaining it as well for anyone who doesn't see this).

no i am but as a fan that only vaguely aware of the book stories I want him to be villany if that is a word :twisted:

If you gave Boba's said book stories more than a vague look, he actually was always portrayed as more of an anti-hero. Maybe not quite god-father like this trailer shows, but definitely less villainy:funny:

The thing about Boba is once he became cool, there was no way for him to stay a complete villain in the EU. At times, this was great. At others, Karen Traviss was writing him.

Not counting EU books/comics, was Boba ever shown killing anyone on screen until The Mandalorian? I can't remember if he killed anyone in the episodes of Clone Wars that he appeared in.

Not counting EU books/comics, was Boba ever shown killing anyone on screen until The Mandalorian? I can't remember if he killed anyone in the episodes of Clone Wars that he appeared in.

Pretty sure he was killing those ninja's on the train heist episode with Bossk and Dengar.

Pretty sure he was killing those ninja's on the train heist episode with Bossk and Dengar.

He put a bomb in Mace's room...that killed a clone...and then took down an entire Republic cruiser.

I think he's probably killed more clones than anything.

Ming-Na Wen, 1998 vs 2020. Insane.

0g06MYo.png

Find pics like this and more here:

From Out Of The Past... The History In Pictures Thread

Boba Fett = Deathstroke/ Slade Wilson as far as being a "Bad guy"

It's embarrassing how much the scuffing of his armor has me hyped. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member