The Book of Boba Fett The Book of Boba Fett General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Its been confirmed on twitter from someone working for Disney this is its own thing and separate from the Mando.

This is Boba's show baby :boba:

This will probably be the best book ever by the way.

Technically it hasn't been confirmed from anyone at Disney, but i hope this is the case. It should be a separate show IMO.

c4cfa180af3ebf0de46e78103ec09771a2057a73.gifv

Excited to see I was wrong in this instance and that we're getting even more SW love next year. Being wrong has never felt so great. :D

Rodriguez has an expanded role in this?

I look forward to Danny Trejo’s inevitable guest appearance.

I think it'd be pretty cool if they got Joe Johnston to direct an episode. Would really bring everything full circle for the character.

book-of-boba-fett-logo-tall-169.jpg

produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni and Robert Rodriguez
Great logo, and Wow, that production trio!
Tatooine crime boss Fett should be a fantastic show. (although his reach should, and likley will extend much further)
I do hope small town marshal Vanth comes into conflict with them.
Yet their criminal org, should quickly extend to galactic influence, playing both the Republic and the Empire/First Order interests to his own ends.
Lots citing Godfather.
I'm also getting Cagney in Public Enemy, and of course Muni's OG Scarface

the_mandalorian_2x08_the_rescue_7-740x493.jpg

James-Cagney-Jean-Harlow-The-Public-Enemy.jpg

dragnet-girl-1933-001-couple-with-revolver.jpg

And we know how we go in a Galaxy Far Away; , where Mando pulls from the Western gun slinger & Wandering Samurai trope.
Fett will draw from the classic American ganster and mafia, and Japanese mob and yakuza movies

Last edited:
My off the wall, not gonna happen, guess for the show is that it'll show how he started out in contrast to where he's ended up, on top with his own criminal empire. And with that, they'd do flashbacks to where he got his armour - an adaptation of the Boba/Cad Bane story from Clone Wars that never got finished, probably with Daniel Logan since they don't give a **** about ages anyway. Probably not but also, please.

Incoming, Danny Trejo to the Star Wars universe! :mrk:

I wonder if the title's inclusion of book, means me we might jump around to chapters in Boba's life. Including the lost TCW arc of Boba getting back the Slave 1 and facing Cad Bane. Perfect place to reintroduce Logan in the roll for a bit. :D

I wonder if the title's inclusion of book, means me we might jump around to chapters in Boba's life. Including the lost TCW arc of Boba getting back the Slave 1 and facing Cad Bane. Perfect place to reintroduce Logan in the roll for a bit. :D
PaCT754.gif

That would be pretty cool jumping around his timeline. Maybe even see the end of his timeline.

I doubt we'd ever get it, but imagine Harrison Ford returning for a final Han vs. Fett confrontation.

I too was wondering if the title might imply a sort of beginning to end biography. Sort of like The Godfather.

My off the wall, not gonna happen, guess for the show is that it'll show how he started out in contrast to where he's ended up, on top with his own criminal empire. And with that, they'd do flashbacks to where he got his armour - an adaptation of the Boba/Cad Bane story from Clone Wars that never got finished, probably with Daniel Logan since they don't give a **** about ages anyway. Probably not but also, please.
Hondo in live action. Could it finally happen?

I'd be fine with that but maybe take some creative liberties and just de-age Temuera or even get another guy from the island who looks like an 18 year old him. I just don't see what bringing Daniel in would be if he's not a 13 year old anymore.

So hyped for this series, especially now that Rodriguez is officially involved. This should tide us over pretty well until Mando Season 3 comes out.

Hey what about Cheech Marin? He should have a role too. Also, the highly underrated Jeff Fahey who has worked with Rodriguez multiple times. I have no doubt Rodriguez is going to sneak some fun cameos in.

Rodriguez working on this sounds fun. I hope that means that lifts some of the load off of Favreau and Filoni and they don't get too overworked.

Also, let's get Embo in live action!

SIMON PEGG AS LIVE-ACTION DENGAR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"