The Boy II

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score

Never saw the first.

Ok, this trailer doesn't make any sense if you've seen the first movie.

Isn't Brams just some creepy deformed guy living in the walls of the house and the doll is his cover story? The doll's not alive at all so that last scene in the trailer makes no sense, unless it's a hallucination or nightmare scene!

Yeah, doesn't make sense unless they are going with a supernatural concept this time.

Never even heard of this, let alone a sequel.

The original movie had an interesting and cool premise but ultimately failed to deliver. This one looks...different. Will be waiting for reviews before seeing it though.

Also I haven't seen Katie Holmes in anything in what seems like ages. I think the last movie I remember seeing her in might have been Batman Begins. Not sure if it's the make-up job in the movie, or just aging, but she looks strangely "old" in the trailer.

Jamie Foxx is wearing her out. That's right I went there.

Saw the movie. It suuuuucked. If you've seen the first movie, you're gonna be pissed. They basically retcon the ending of last time.

So apparently, the real Brahms DID die at the end of the first movie, but some other guy fixed the doll. Also, the doll IS evil and can influence/possess others to do it's bidding. So basically, they turned this into an Annabelle knock-off. And it's the same writer and director as last time, so WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"