The Boys Amazon's The Boys General Discussion Thread

DoCRf-EU4AAqp81.jpg

That's fun
Still miffed we ain't getting Pegg for Wee 'Ughie, but everybody else looks good

As his dad?

Well, still something. And that teaser was great. Not only am I looking forward to seeing the heroes portrayed as the absolute scumbags that they really are, but that ending shot is practically a comic cover:

TNBoys22CovRobertson.jpg

loller, Pegg as his dad. Between this & The Tick, they really know how to put those budgets to use.

This actually makes me really happy to see Quaid as Hughie when you see him with Pegg. Feels so natural.
Simon-Pegg-Joins-The-Boys-Cast-.jpg

Oh my gawd, that new trailer. Didn't think it'd be Amazon of all places to get a genuinely cinematic superhero tv show.

Good to see Erin Moriarty as a superhero instead of not getting saved by one in the MCU.

Liking what I'm seeing. I'm just glad it doesn't have that cheap looking CW cinematography. Visuals look rich. Similar to Titans.

I'm surprised to see Karl Urban doing another tv series. But I guess he isn't busy with the next Trek film.

I don't suggest posting the new trailer here. A bit... against the rules.

Anyway, release is July 26th.

Yea I got a warning for posting a Kevin Smith podcast because of the excessive cussing.

Trailer was pretty violent, but great though.

There were two absolute WTF moments in that trailer which would definitely break the rules. And those weren't the only ones. I was surprised they were in the trailer they were so graphic.

The violence I'm not sure about, but it definitely violated language rules.

what fricking rules you talk about ? its a extreme violent Comic Book based TV Show and if you had read the books you woruld know there are no rules

what fricking rules you talk about ? its a extreme violent Comic Book based TV Show and if you had read the books you woruld know there are no rules
He's talking about the rules of SHH, you know, the forum on which we are having this conversation :loco::cwink:

By the way, this actually looks pretty cool. And I am a fan of Urban so I will most likely give it chance once it's out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"