The Brand New And Improved "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG OOC/Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, this is kind of confusing without it's own thread. But in any case, before I go applying, are you going with Civil War having happened as it did in the comics?

Yeah pretty much, but all the heroes play nice now...

I'd imagine yeah. Of course, some character beats can be ignored, but it would otherwise remain intact (minus Spidey's reveal). That also means registration is in effect.

Sin walked down the long corridor of weapons, clutching a clipboard, she was wearing a smart pinstripe Grey jacket with a matching pencil skirt. Her hair was rolled back into a bun. She was under disguise, she had a fake ID pinned to her chest, on the fake ID it read:
Thia Smith. Secretary of Tony Stark.
Sin was next to the head of SHIELD weapon suppliers, the company he ran was called Zeus co. His name was Barry Rand.

"Well Mr Rand, seems impressive, I think Mr Stark will be taking the Weapon called the 'Atomic God', consider he loves the big dramatic explosions"
"I'm sure he will like it, now it costs 1,1500$"
Sin laughed,
"What's funny Ms Thia Smith?"
"What's funny Mr Barry Rand, is i wont be paying...oh and Mr Stark you can come in now!" Sin called, the two metal doors smashed open. Crossbones held a Mace, which was attached to a chain.
"Th-th-that's not Tony Stark!"
Sin smiled, she took out the bun and threw the clipboard on the floor.
"The Atomic God please Crossbones"
"Secr--"

BANG

Sin shot Barry Rand, Barry fell to the floor. He slowly reached into his pocket with all the strength he had left a pressed the emergency SHIELD button on his phone. He then shut his eyes and died.
Sin walked over to Crossbones, clutching her device.

"You look mighty fine in Stilettos
" Crossbones waved his arm, the Serpent Squad came running in,
"It's a shopping spree boys"
Sin got out a tracking device,
"This will help us track down the creator of these weapons"
Suddenly a tazer clinked onto the gun, it electrocuted the tracking device, Sin dropped the gun and jumped back. She looked up to see Sharon Carter,
"Crossbones, you deal with the weapons, I'll deal with Blondie over here"
Sharon leaped down from the crate the carried mini guns. She shot the tazer at Sin.
"Zzztoooppp hhhhhhzzzeerrr"
Sharon stopped the tazer. Sin fell flat to the floor. Sharon grabbed the gun and shot at the serpent squad.
"I show no Mercy" Sharon said as she shot Cobra.
Sin slowly got up, twitching. She spun round, kicking Sharon in the back twice.
"Too bad biatch 'cos my middle name's Mercy"
87183-74040-sin_super.png

Last edited:
Guys I don't see what's wrong with the All-Star idea. Its essentially what we'd be doing anyway. We take our characters, put them how we want them, where we want them, and acknowledge events like Civil War in the real comics universe having happened, but never let them take affect on our version of the MU.

Spider-man9x17, your idea of Wanda and Hawkeye, I'm okay with this... but is it affecting just your character or explaining why the whole RPG has gone back to then?

Oh and bkeder, approved but you didn't use my new app! :(

it could be tweaked to be all encompassing or contained to just my story depending on what is decided

So, would the current Vision be the Young Avengers version or the original? Either way it's fine, but I'd just like some clarification.

And would Sin know Sharon Carter?
And would Nick Fury still be Director of SHIELD?
I am actually starting to prefer the All-Star idea......
:D

- Yes, Sin would know Sharon Carter.
- No, Nick Fury would not be Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. He hasn't been in four years. Tony Stark would be.
- We could have both Visions, which is my preference.

Ah, Spidey9X17, you were planning to use your story for Hawkeye? That would be out of place then, wouldn't it? Considering we're picking a new cut-off point and basically starting all over.

**** it, just start it pre-House of M, every major death undone eg. Jean Grey would still be alive.

That way pretty much all Marvel characters would be up for grabs instead of limiting ourselves to the ones in current continuity.

Hahaa
Yeh lets just **** it Gallagher.

Don't say that to him! Bad things happen. Bad, magical things.

Well you can't **** it you're engaged! Tsk tsk, :o

Well you can't **** it you're engaged! Tsk tsk, :o
I can **** anything i want to.
Okay that sounded wrong.
And what's Gallagher gonna do, cast some magic spell to make the world Marvel-Free?????

Hahhahaa
anyywayy watching Doctor Who new doctor revealed now Ovai!!!
xxx

2. While I won't be able to compete with bkhedr's spectacular rendition of the character, I have always been interested in trying my hand at the 616 version of Captain America, after a couple of failed stints at the Ultimate version.

Thanks for the compliment man. I really appreciate it and I'm sure you'll do a kick ass job.

Meh. I only ever watched Doctor Who for Tennant. There's only ever been 1 good epsidoe in the whole 4 series and that's Blink.

Now will all of you stop coming up with annoying issues about how the reboot is going to play out?

:p
It's weird how we talk about Dr Who in a Marvel RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija