Legends of Tomorrow The Caity Lotz IS White Canary/Sara Lance Thread

Sara got a new and whiter costume
DMXeIuHV4AEzlan.jpg:large

This is like her 3rd or 4th one as White Canary.

Sara got a new and whiter costume
DMXeIuHV4AEzlan.jpg:large

This is like her 3rd or 4th one as White Canary.

Well, the Waverider has a clothing replicator to make all the period costumes, so it's no big deal.

Sara probably designs new costumes when she's bored.

3rd, I think. S1's outfits were both the same, just the latter half she threw a knee-length coat on over it. In S2 she had a different jacket.

How long will we have to wait to see the White Canary and the Black Siren meeting, and what might that mean for both characters?
That’s a good question. I would say right now we don’t have a story planned, to have Sara and Laurel together… we always love to do that, and obviously that’s a confrontation that would be really awesome… it’s just a little tricky because the Legends are running around time, and because of the nature of the crossover this year, we just didn’t have the opportunity to tell that story.

I would say it’s on our bucket list, but we don’t have any plans to do it at the moment. We’d certainly like to!
http://dclegendstv.com/2017/10/20/interview-marc-guggenheim-talks-legends-of-tomorrow-season-3/

This is my first post here at the LoT section for Ms. Lotz AKA Sara Lance. But this one's a biggie. From her Instagram...check out her and Jes McAllen, part of that dysfunctional time bureau.

Sometimes in life...YA JUST GOTTA DANCE! And in this case, that 1970's disco dance...the robot.

robot babes

And by the way...someone managed to post this to YouTube

[YT]F163550CY2M[/YT]

Somebody crank up The Jackson Five's "Dancing Machine"

DC in DC 2018 - Black Lightning Screening

001.jpg

+

008.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"