Civil War The Captain America 3 Fan Art/Manip Thread

Majik1387

Avenger
Reaction score
While yes, it's early on, here's the thread to post your stuff.

Stuff based on news, rumors, what you want to see, etc. The usual.

These are the only ones I've really seen around.

TMWqqQS.jpg

6ZazG1H.png

Love the manips so far, those last 2 were great. I put together some of the characters to see what they would look like together, thinking about turning it into more of a poster after some tune ups.
34yty89.jpg

Had to do something with that MCU character manip, made a Civil War Entertainment Weekly magazine cover tonight, check it outttttt.
11tlz0j.jpg

sgsduf.jpg

Last edited:
ok, Cap fans, its time to make some cool manips of the possible line up of this movie, now including Black Panther (even if u use the concept art, why not?) :D

Other than the weird arc reactor which carries over to Cap for some reason

Lol Is this Cap's movie? Looks like Stark has equal billing according to these posters.

Here's a Civil War banner:

captain_america__civil_war_banner_by_fmirza95-d8aw81a.jpg

As you probably know, the civil war is between Captain America and Iron Man, with Iron Man fighting for the Superhero Registration Act to try and get superheroes to work for the government (to regain the trust of the people after the Ultron disaster he caused), while Captain America does not trust the government, and doesn't want heroes to ever be "controlled" by them.

Team Cap (How I'd do it anyway):
Captain America
-Black Panther (He's negotiated with the government before, as he is King of Wakanda, and it didn't end well; therefore, he's against working with the American government)
-Black Widow & Hawkeye (Shield agents also don't trust the government and wish to remain a separate entity from them)
-Falcon (Cap's buddy will obviously stick with him)
-Thor (also doesn't want to be "controlled" by the government, and so chooses to fight on the side that will allow him his independence)

Team Iron (How I'd do it):
Iron Man
-Spider-Man (After Tony Stark promises Parker that revealing himself to the world will earn the public's trust, he decides to do so to become a more established hero with a team to back him up, and also has a sense of security that Stark will help protect his loved ones)
-Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch (the twins don't trust Shield, after everything they were put through during imprisonment by Hydra and such, and so decide to join Iron Man to oppose Shield, regardless of that meaning they'll be helping the government)
-War Machine (Iron's buddy will obviously stick with him)
-Hulk (No longer wants to be affiliated with Shield, after all the measures they've taken in the past to try and put Banner down; he's also a buddy of Stark, and probably wants to earn the public's trust and make up for past damages that have made him a fugitive in the eyes of the government.)

Not entirely sure this is how it will all play out, but this is just wishful thinking.
Marvel has reportedly been negotiating terms with Sony to reacquire Spider-Man with Logan Lerman in the role, which is why I've included him here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"