First Avenger The Captain America Caption Thread - Part 2

Love rhe Di Caprio one.

capsc14.jpg

CAP: Patronus THIS, Harry Potter!!

4l795.png

Leo: Oh yeah, I was in a period movie once, too... This little indie artsy movie called TITANIC, b****!

4l795.png

Leo: "Yeah, I banged Ellen Page. And let me tell you she's a demon in the sack!"
Chris: "Lucky bastard..."

98083998.jpg

DUGAN: "Shouldn't we be talking in Predator quotes right about now?"
BUCKY: "Nah we did that on the last page. We should wait at least another page or two."

98083998.jpg

DUGAN: "A New Day Is Dawning! The Day of the Fantastic F- no wait that's not right..."

Cool stuf guys

esq2.jpg

Seriously, don´t tell me you´d rather watch an angsty boy wizard and a flat, skinny chick who´s 21 but still looks like she´s 12...

aRRJG.jpg

Yeah, I´m talking to you! As you can see, I´ll get a more comics-accurate costume, so cut the whiny b****ing already, will ya?!

potter.jpg

HARRY: What the bloody hell, Captain America´s opening weekend will beat us at the box office?! How did he pull that off?!

winning.gif

98083998.jpg

Dernier: "Sacre Bleu..I think we are a little under-dressed for this weather non?
Dugan: "Thought you'd be at home in all this white Frenchie, what with it being the color of your national flag and all..."
Falsworth: "I say Old Chap, that was rather uncalled for"
Bucky: (thinks) "If these guys don't shut up I'm gonna go all Winter Soldier on their @ss"

news_illustre_1308086107.jpg

CHORUS: When Captain America throws his mighty shiiiiiieeeeeld... The emo boy wizard runs scared into the fiiiiiieeeeeld...

Hehehehehehe,
or

CHORUS: When Captain America throws his mighty shiiiiiieeeeeld... The emo boy wizard must yield!

CAP: What does it mean to be the number one movie at the box office? It means I can pick any of those dancer chicks and make her my sugar slave... And I pick all of them!

CAP: What does it mean to be the number one movie at the box office? It means I can pick any of those dancer chicks and make her my sugar slave... And I pick all of them!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

2gvvjir.jpg

Coming Soon from The Asylum to a low rent channel near you!

Hehehe, Power Pals....

CAP: "Ripping off Iron Man 2? Why whatever gives you that idea?" [pause] "It's the dancing chicks behind me isn't it?"

aRRJG.jpg

Hahaha! Suck it Harry Potter! After all was said and done, who won the weekend, huh? Yeah, that's right! I did! So much for you and your stupid wand! $65 million, baby!

har.jpg

Uh huh. Stick a '1" in front of those numbers and you have the U.S. figures for our opening weekend. And we're going to be at $1 billion worldwide by next week.

cap-1.jpg

(mumbling) ...Goddamn scrawny little bastard... goes around waving a friggin' stick like it's a weapon... I've got more muscle in my big toe than he has in his entire body...

emma-trollface.jpg

Problem?

aRRJG.jpg

EVANS: "Brag about your record breaking all you want, you'll still have trouble getting taken seriously as an actor when your 30, Broadway raves be damned!"

har.jpg

RADCLIFFE: "I still have more money than you."

cap-1.jpg

EVANS: "Damn it."

Don't be fooled by the pecks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Stevie from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (from the Brooklyn!)
Don't be fooled by the pecks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Stevie from the block

Thanks Lord. That pic of Emma is horrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"