The Avengers The Captain America/Chris Evans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
captain-america-chris-evans-sebastian-stan-movie-image.jpg

I'm trying to understand why this thread hasnt been made yet, lol.

Discuss the LEADER of the Avengers here.

Part of me feels like Cap should be to the Avengers movie what Wolverine was in the first X-Men: the POV character. Obviously, we're gonna get the "man out of time" aspect to the character, and i hope that's developed properly.

I want to see Cap's tactical skills as well.

Part of me feels like Cap should be to the Avengers movie what Wolverine was in the first X-Men: the POV character. Obviously, we're gonna get the "man out of time" aspect to the character, and i hope that's developed properly.

I want to see Cap's tactical skills as well.

I compare it, for me, more like Star Wars. Cap is Luke. The main character and the Hamlet of the story. The other characters are important and drive their own plotlines, but Luke is the most important. I agree, it should slant toward Cap, but not too much to where Cap overshadows the entire film.

Joss is great at mixing and matching with teams. I am not worried about him distributing duties.

I'm trying to understand why this thread hasnt been made yet, lol.
Probably because his movie's not out yet

I hope hope hope Cap is the Luke. Iron Man should be the Han, Thor should be the Lando, but Cap needs to be he Luke, period.

And Jane Foster can be Amidala.

i want him to earn their trust as a leader. like stark tries to lead since he's tony stark and he's a bit of an ego. but he clashes with cap and we see that steve's just so much better at leading. something like that.

I hope hope hope Cap is the Luke. Iron Man should be the Han, Thor should be the Lando, but Cap needs to be he Luke, period.
I think this is more than likely. I'm looking foward to seeing the 2 interact, lol.

I really can't wait to see how Cap will react when he sees Thor. I mean Iron Man he can understand a man who created a suit of Armor but a God??

I really can't wait to see how Cap will react when he sees Thor. I mean Iron Man he can understand a man who created a suit of Armor but a God??
I dunno, he could see some freaky stuff in WWII that might help prepare him for that, depending on what Red Skull is up to, what with the [blackout]cosmic cube[/blackout] involved and all. I wouldn't be surprised if the changes in our world amazed him more than Thor, tbh, since at least Thor's generally considered to be kinda "out there" by everyone.

And I think he'll take a liking to Thor well before he warms up to Stark, lol. They can probably relate having both come from the soldier/leader background.

I really can't wait to see Cap's new costume. I'm sure they'll give us our first look at SDCC, if not (hopefully) sooner.

Last edited:
Anyone else think Tony's going to design Cap's new costume since Howard designed his old one?

Anyone else think Tony's going to design Cap's new costume since Howard designed his old one?

Yup. Would also make sense for why Tony's been *sort of* working on the Shield in his garage, too.

Cap and Thor reaction should be great. Being that there were sighting of Whedon in dance clubs, as cheesy as it could be, I'd love to see Thor and Cap go clubbing. That would be funny as hell. Or be very bad.

Either way, it would continue the trend of dancing superheroes that get fanboys into rage.

You know what I would like to see? Everyone being in awe with thor, with his awesome power, but Thor being in awe with steve. Not because of his fighting skills but because of his sense of righteousness, his preoccupation towards the well being of his teammates, but above all because of his humble demeanor towards everyone. If he can impress the god of thunder, everyone else will realize why he's so legendary and why he is and should be the leader.

Cap and Thor reaction should be great. Being that there were sighting of Whedon in dance clubs, as cheesy as it could be, I'd love to see Thor and Cap go clubbing. That would be funny as hell. Or be very bad.

Either way, it would continue the trend of dancing superheroes that get fanboys into rage.
Tony shows Steve some real, modern women. :up:

I say have a scene where Tony, Cap, and Thor go for a flight in Tony's plane. You know which plane I'm talking about.

Nick Fury: "I've had it up to here with these mother @#$%* sakes on this mother @#$%* plane!"

Kinda obvious really. It was only missing one letter. :hrt:

I want it revealed that Tony's a Cap fanboy and has been from an early age, ever since Daddy Howard used to tell him bedtime stories of him and Cap during the war. I want it revealed that Tony has been trying (and failing) to recreate Cap's shield since forever (the one in his workshop is his sixth attempt).

Seriously, Howard left Tony at least one Cap comic book in that box of his. Some serious hero worship has been going on there...

i want a scene of Cap trying to use one of Stark's tech and him being confused as heck!

I see Thor more as a Chewie, Black Widow as R2 and Hawkeye as 3PO, Fury as OB1. This movie needs a Leia.

He definately isn't Leia O_O ....or.....naaaaah lol

Don't forget Maria Hill :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back