The Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread TAG SPOILERS! - Part 25

Discussion in 'Captain America: Civil War' started by Thread Manager, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThrawnSr Registered

Fourthded?? For me, I found BB the best of the series, and as it got darker in tone I found it less enjoyable. I love Heath Ledgers' work in general, but (for me) I would take Jack Nicholson's Joker over TDK's Joker every day of the week. The Cap trilogy (again, for me) started out slow (Cap 1 was my worst rated movie from the phase 1 movies), however Cap 2 was the best phase 2 movie (IMHO). Cap 3 turned it up to 11, and (unfortunately) for DC, showed them how to do an ensemble movie.

2. javonstokess Registered

Maybe it's just me, but I'm more concerned with faithfulness to the spirit of the source material than whether it's "dark and gritty".

"Dark and gritty" isn't a necessity for me.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]514613[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.