Civil War The Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread TAG SPOILERS! - - Part 26

with how good this movie was do ppl want a Cap 4? i sure do especially if Evan's will do another with the russos. i love this film so much

with how good this movie was do ppl want a Cap 4? i sure do especially if Evan's will do another with the russos. i love this film so much
tbh I wouldn't mind if this was the last one seeing it was so amazing! It'd be cool however, to see Bucky take Cap's mantle after he dies.

Yes, because I don't think they'll do much with Steve or Bucky's arcs in future Avengers films, and their arcs needs to be properly resolved. :oldrazz:

Yes... There are assumptions made about fictional technology... Still... the reasoning here is why even though the final fight is a great scene it really doesn't pass the smell test... Unless Cap and Bucky are suddenly in the Hulk/Thor strength level:[YT]2yAJSTXkpQY[/YT]

Is something known about The Worldwide Blu Ray/DVD Releases ?

How many of these promo videos did Chris & RDJ make and why did they hide them? :lmao:

tumblr_o9bwa9fgMD1raq9zzo1_400.gif

https://vimeo.com/170113833
https://www.tumblr.com/video_file/146457100728/tumblr_o9bxh21VmV1ta39pp

Last edited:
What happens next? What does Tony do after the end of this film?

What happens next? What does Tony do after the end of this film?

Hmmm...

You know...if it is remotely like the comics, the Tony becomes in charge of SHIELD.

That could be interesting...Stark "officially" to the public brings back SHIELD in the MCU during Phase 3. Considering who his Dad is, there is both logic and symmetry to that idea.

There is a new director to SHIELD as well in the near future as the series finale had Coulson reference a new Director.

:hmm

Hmmm...

You know...if it is remotely like the comics, the Tony becomes in charge of SHIELD.

That could be interesting...Stark "officially" to the public brings back SHIELD in the MCU during Phase 3. Considering who his Dad is, there is both logic and symmetry to that idea.

There is a new director to SHIELD as well in the near future as the series finale had Coulson reference a new Director.

I thought that was going to be how Civil War ended. I think it would be interesting as hell.

Hmmm...

As far as I'm concerned, SHIELD is dead and probably won't come back into play for the movies. Maybe a more cosmic version of Shield like SWORD may happen. Also, I seriously doubt Secretary Ross would let Stark take command of Shield. Stark is lucky he isn't in jail.

I thought that was going to be how Civil War ended. I think it would be interesting as hell.

Also, this sets up even further future things, like a phase later Osborn temporarily taking over (and getting US Patriot armor), Dark Avengers, etc.

As far as I'm concerned, SHIELD is dead and probably won't come back into play for the movies. Maybe a more cosmic version of Shield like SWORD may happen. Also, I seriously doubt Secretary Ross would let Stark take command of Shield. Stark is lucky he isn't in jail.

As far as you are concerned it's dead, but no offense, that's just you.

Even if you choose to ignore the TV show, as far as it truly being "dead" it's not up to you. That's up to the writers, the creative team, etc.

If they want it back (and I am sure it WILL be back in the movie-verse soon enough) then it will come back.
In the comics, SHIELD has been dissolved before, and it has always come back.

As far as in-story excuse, Ross can only control what he's allowed, if someone above him green lights the idea, he has to live with it.

Also, following Siege, Cap became director of SHIELD. So that could be a thing that happens later too.

Does Secretary Ross know that Tony went to Siberia?
Did Tony give Cap's shield to the government, or did he keep it?
When Secretary Ross orders Stark to hunt down Cap and the fugitive Avengers after the prison break, what is his response?

Find out next time on Dragonball Z!

[cue end music]

It will be interesting. It may be a reason why they re-upped RDJ's contract and they say he's going to have all these extra appearances and why it may not necessarily be him as Ironman.
We will see.

Does Secretary Ross know that Tony went to Siberia?
Did Tony give Cap's shield to the government, or did he keep it?
When Secretary Ross orders Stark to hunt down Cap and the fugitive Avengers after the prison break, what is his response?
His response will probably be "Yeah I'll get right on that." and hang up the phone

His response will probably be "Yeah I'll get right on that." and hang up the phone

Yup. The POTUS is understandablly very thankful to Stark and Rhodes, so Stark would have some serious latitude.

i hope they make a Cap 4. One that's a Cap story, not Avengers 2.5, 3.8, or any of the above. A solo Cap movie, but this isn't the direction Marvel is going in, and I can't wait to see who they shoehorn into Doctor Strange so we don't forget that "it's all connected"

I think Cap 2 is the last solo movie we will ever see.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/036dacfcfd07261c6288bf4f82f4c0a4/tumblr_o9rg65Qi3c1urfg7vo1_1280.jpg

sorcerymaximoff

Steve’s birthday.

Steve always liked the fireworks show on the 4th of July, he really enjoyed watching the bright colors burst into the dark sky. And simply being able to watch and enjoy the show was like a present for his birthday.

Unfortunately, now he is stuck in Wakanda, so he feels like something is missing on this very special day.

But fortunately Wanda is here for him.

From Tumblr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"