The Catwoman/Selina Kyle Casting Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonoya is the most interesting fancast this thread has so far, for me. I'm loving her as Selina.

Inbar Lavi
Eiza González
Stephanie Corneliussen
Riley Keough
Alycia Debnam Carey
Genesis Rodriguez
Gugu Mbatha Raw
Sofia Boutella
Rosa Salazar
Ana de Armas
Naomi Scott
Sonoya Mizuno

If she wasn't already in Ant-Man, Hannah John-Kamen would also make for a great Catwoman.

If she wasn't already in Ant-Man, Hannah John-Kamen would also make for a great Catwoman.
It was a really low profile role so I hope that wouldn’t be a reason for her to not be able to make the switch.

rjukid45rb531.jpg

ba8ayr03uly11.jpg

pyxri4fhbwc21.jpg

tcfirj6h5jc21.jpg

Why do we always post pictures of different actresses that we like for a role without ever actually sharing their names? :funny: I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically or upset, I'm just genuinely curious about this habit we all seem to have here.

Either way, I'm on the Sonoya Mizuno train at this point. I'd be quite happy with a bunch of the other names we've thrown around here too, but she seems to be that 'lightning in a bottle' pick we've all been trying to find.

Why do we always post pictures of different actresses that we like for a role without ever actually sharing their names? :funny: I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically or upset, I'm just genuinely curious about this habit we all seem to have here.

Either way, I'm on the Sonoya Mizuno train at this point. I'd be quite happy with a bunch of the other names we've thrown around here too, but she seems to be that 'lightning in a bottle' pick we've all been trying to find.

Pervs like you deserve to not have everything handed to them, bald head do some work and research. Right click and search son, it will pop up.

:o

giphy.gif

Pervs like you deserve to not have everything handed to them, bald head do some work and research. Right click and search son, it will pop up.

giphy.gif

Heh.

Honestly for me, it's so that I can see if these suggestions actually have been in any good movies and/or shown themselves capable of playing a potentially nuanced character that requires a ton of charisma to do justice. If anything, just posting random pictures or gifs of attractive young women that might not be very well known comes across to me as suggestions based far more on looks than acting prowess.

So yeah, perversion or pretension. Not so different from one another, I suppose. :funny:

Heh.

Honestly for me, it's so that I can see if these suggestions actually have been in any good movies and/or shown themselves capable of playing a potentially nuanced character that requires a ton of charisma to do justice. If anything, just posting random pictures or gifs of attractive young women that might not be very well known comes across to me as suggestions based far more on looks than acting prowess.

So yeah, perversion or pretension. Not so different from one another, I suppose. :funny:

Eh, just because your bald head ain't familiar with some of my suggestions, it ain't my fault. Callie Hernandez is more than capable of playing Selina as is Matilda Lutz, which was MY suggestion a few pages back.

But, sometimes it is a good excuse to post hnnnngh women too. win/win.

Eh, just because your bald head ain't familiar with some of my suggestions, it ain't my fault. Callie Hernandez is more than capable of playing Selina as is Matilda Lutz, which was MY suggestion a few pages back.

But, sometimes it is a good excuse to post hnnnngh women too. win/win.

I suppose that's all fair. :funny:

Changing topics a bit, I have no idea if this film is any good or not, but here's another sample of Sonoya Mizuno acting and using an American accent.

Amanda Seyfried
Ana de Armas
Dakota Johnson
Eiza González
Emma Stone
Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Jodie Comer
Sonoya Mizuno
Tatiana Maslany
Zoe Kravitz

My guess is they'll go for something very close to a Zazie Beetz type.

This is quite possibly the biggest stretch I've ever seen but meh, still gonna share it.
Hoping Sonoya gets an audition/talk with Matt Reeves.

Bald sir, it is against the rules to quote your own social media account to agree with your view on here.

This is quite possibly the biggest stretch I've ever seen but meh, still gonna share it.
Hoping Sonoya gets an audition/talk with Matt Reeves.

I mean Ana could be back in L.A. for a number of reasons... but admittedly I wouldn't complain at all if she's there to audition or something for Selina or talk with Reeves about the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"