The Chicken Or The Egg

The chicken spontaneously appeared on the planet for no reason, out of nothingness, then another one did, just by accident, then they ****ed and one layed an egg.

That's so not how evolution works. Jesus...now my head hurts. Here's $120, buy yourself a good biology textbook and don't come back until you've read the whole damn thing. :cmad:
Do me a Favor and explain Biological Evolution. Were there eggs before Chickens? When did the Pre-Chickens evolve into the Modern Chicken? What were Pre-Chickens called before the species evolved into Modern Chickens?

Omg, please don't start an argument over chickens.

It'll end up worse than a KFC commercial, when there's one piece of chicken left, and 3 people want it, before some one goes "Got ya!" and puts out another bucket. :(

It really depends...

An early chicken, could have given birth(ie no eggs)to a chicken

Or, a pseudochicken laid an egg with a chicken in it.

Over time as we evolved from apes many birds and fowl evolved from dinosaurs still keeping the basic look of the Raptors claw, Theegg came first, probably not layed by a chicken but, oh i now what i mean.

Over time as we evolved from apes many birds and fowl evolved from dinosaurs still keeping the basic look of the Raptors claw, Theegg came first, probably not layed by a chicken but, oh i now what i mean.
Not all dinosaurs laid eggs and some reptiles today give birth to live young:o

:up:

The egg came first, then chickens came out of it after evolving into a chicken.

Do me a Favor and explain Biological Evolution. Were there eggs before Chickens? When did the Pre-Chickens evolve into the Modern Chicken? What were Pre-Chickens called before the species evolved into Modern Chickens?
There were eggs before chickens.

I don't know when so-called, "Pre-Chickens," evolved into modern chickens. I never claimed to.

I don't know what, "Pre-Chickens," were called, and I'm unfaimilar with their overall classification.

All of those questions were completely asinine and had nothing to do with the actual process of evolution. Way to not ask a single relevant question. :up:

In any case, the main point is that evolution consists of small, accumulated changes over time. A bird didn't hatch and then change into another species of animal over the course of its life, as you implied.

I called that particular implication out because of the fact that it's a commonly held misconception and I'm goddamn sick and tired of people perpetuating false notions when it comes to evolution and science at large. :cmad:

*DEEP BREATH*

It's not your fault, though. :up:

I figure the egg came first.
Reason being, some non-chicken type fowl laid it, and for whatever reason, that dumb chicken hatched and turned out to be more successful then what had laid it.
Its traits got passed on more successfully. We ended up with delicious chicken.

Then again, there was probably a lot of artificial selection responsible for the chickens we have now.

God made the chicken first. Haven't you been reading the fundamentalist thread?:oldrazz:

I figure the egg came first.
Reason being, some non-chicken type fowl laid it, and for whatever reason, that dumb chicken hatched and turned out to be more successful then what had laid it.
Its traits got passed on more successfully. We ended up with delicious chicken.

Then again, there was probably a lot of artificial selection responsible for the chickens we have now.
Chickens used to be capable of (somewhat) extended periods of flight. :up:

I don't know about you guys, but I love Chick-fil-a.:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"