The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Oh wow. I didnt expect season 2 to premiere so soon. I figured we'd have to wait 1 year at least.

:chd:

If Sabrina gets picked up for a true "2nd" season I wonder if they will keep this model for the series or go back to the regular 12 episodes a year.

Is this the only Netflix show with this approach?

The only ones I know are the 8-13 seasons per year (or more) model.

Voltron has done it, though they called them seasons.

So there is the Xmas special as well as the 2nd half of season 1 right?

I wonder why the Xmas special? Did they originally envision having 1?

I think so. This was originally being planned for a network, so I imagine the show was planned around a traditional 22/23 episode season, with a plan for a holiday episode at the midseason. I wonder how much of that will be continued with the second season planned knowing they are on Netflix.

Well, the solstice special was fun.

I really liked it, but I already love the show and I am a sucker for Christmas specials. The only thing I found odd was the situation with the friends. Which felt like it was going to be the A plot, and then just disappeared. Is it just me or does Sabrina's hair look less white and more silver?

I really liked it, but I already love the show and I am a sucker for Christmas specials. The only thing I found odd was the situation with the friends. Which felt like it was going to be the A plot, and then just disappeared. Is it just me or does Sabrina's hair look less white and more silver?

Yeah she almost looked grey haired at times. I dont like it. iZombie did the white hair thing much better.

To be clear, I think that is just a one year renewal. 16 episodes, to be split into part 3 and part 4.

Very good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"