The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Looks very fun. I'm on board.

Same. It’s kind of funny they aimed it so dark and yet it looks camper than the original

Haven't followed this at all. Recently watched the Trailer. There was a noticeable lack of Salem. Then I found out that actress Kiernan Shipka is allergic to cats... Time to scrap the whole thing and re-cast! :cmad:

This looks amazing. My replacement for Stranger Things.

Haven't followed this at all. Recently watched the Trailer. There was a noticeable lack of Salem. Then I found out that actress Kiernan Shipka is allergic to cats... Time to scrap the whole thing and re-cast! :cmad:
Joke aside, how did she not know that she is allergic to cats at her age. She isn't a little child. And if she did, why the bad place did she go for a role of a witch with a cat familiar. It's mind-bogging. They ready said that Salem won't feature so much on the show because of her allergy.

The show looks fun and the I love the atmosphere and cinematography, but I'm still ticked off about my fave Salem being short charged. I wonder what backstory are they going to give him - just a magical cat, a cursed former warlock or a cursed human. If he was a person, I'd turning him back from a cat at the end of the season - that way it eliminates the problem.

Joke aside, how did she not know that she is allergic to cats at her age. She isn't a little child. And if she did, why the bad place did she go for a role of a witch with a cat familiar. It's mind-bogging. They ready said that Salem won't feature so much on the show because of her allergy.

The show looks fun and the I love the atmosphere and cinematography, but I'm still ticked off about my fave Salem being short charged. I wonder what backstory are they going to give him - just a magical cat, a cursed former warlock or a cursed human. If he was a person, I'd turning him back from a cat at the end of the season - that way it eliminates the problem.

Maybe because she's never spent a significant amount of time around cats? Not like it's something that you will do in life if you're not a cat person. And why mess with her coins? That's what allergy pills and chi are for.

Well, if there's not enough Salem, the show is gonna get a big pass. And I am not even kidding.

Yes, that's right, I'm watching a TV show for a cat alone.

PiS6B75.gif

I'm confused as to why they sold it as being like Rosemary's Baby, put out a very dark teaser, and then turned it around and showed it to be more horror comedy. Unless they wanted it to make it look as far from the original comics/sitcom as possible so the reality would seem traditional by comparison.

Regardless, I'm around as interested in this approach as I was in the other approach.

I'm pretty sure that they've said that Salem will be around. They're just finding ways for Kiernan to "keep her distance" from him.

Also The Evil Dead homage was a nice touch as well.

Haha Salem could be a really standoffish cat! Or watchful guardian?! Watching from up a tree or something.

I was watching Best of Salem clips for a day after the release of the new Trailer. XD

I'm confused as to why they sold it as being like Rosemary's Baby, put out a very dark teaser, and then turned it around and showed it to be more horror comedy. Unless they wanted it to make it look as far from the original comics/sitcom as possible so the reality would seem traditional by comparison.

Regardless, I'm around as interested in this approach as I was in the other approach.

I'm not sure you you can tell the tone fully by a trailer. As seen on youtube, you can make any movie look a certain way with a style of music and taking the right visual footage.

This show is definitely walking a tightrope of teenager/love and witch horror. But I don't think it's as humorous as Jennifer's Body.

If that's their loophole and they make Salem talk only when he's a shadow creature, I'm done.

I've been reading mostly good reviews for this - some glowing ones too. I am looking forward to the premiere episode.

I'm not really a huge fan of the horror genre but I am looking forward to this... it looks better than the Charmed reboot.

I think if they do a crossover with Riverdale it should be like Afterlife with Archie. Set in its own universe. Make it like a special or something.

I think if they do a crossover with Riverdale it should be like Afterlife with Archie. Set in its own universe. Make it like a special or something.
I'm all for it. Same casts, but out of continuity, considering what becomes of both Jughead and Sabrina. Maybe they cut a deal where it airs on The CW then streams right away on Netflix or something like that.

Or maybe this is just a pipedream idk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"