THE CINEMA LOUNGE

White Noise was such a mess. Good first hour, but then deflated so badly in the second hour.

take-my-money.gif

Watched The Fablemans to bring my total for the year to 120 flicks. An even 10 a month. Liked it overall, and a lot of it really spoke to me. I did not expect it to end where it did though. I get it, it just caught me off guard.
It's all a setup for The Fabelmans 2: Fish Movie in which Sammy gets his breakthrough directing a shark movie called "Mandibles". :o

I just watched The Menu and I really wish I had seen this in a packed theater. That was glorious. Glass Onion may be my favorite comedy of the year but nothing in that one made me laugh as hard as
"Tyler's Bull****"

I just watched The Menu and I really wish I had seen this in a packed theater. That was glorious. Glass Onion may be my favorite comedy of the year but nothing in that one made me laugh as hard as
"Tyler's Bull****"
It was great seeing it with a crowd.
"Do you have student loans?"
"No..."
"You're going to die."
Got a huge reaction.

"Tyler's Bull****"

My entire theater laughed at that, it was glorious.

The Menu is so high on my watching list right now, as is Decision To Leave. But I might watch The Last Movie Star from 2017 in between, since I just learned that was the last film Burt Reynolds did and it feels like his perfect last movie.

Haven't seen The Menu yet but the case for becoming a vegan just keeps getting stronger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"