Civil War The Civil War "ANYTHING GOES" Thread - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - NO SPOILER TAGS REQ.! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a 2nd after the credits scene? I know (and just watched as it leaks online) the one with Bucky going back to sleep, but is there another? I didn't see this asked before.

Hi guys! New here. Was just wondering who Black Widow fights in the airport scene, if it was just Hawkeye and Ant-Man, and if she has many action scenes throughout the film? Would really appreciate it, thank you!

Is there a 2nd after the credits scene? I know (and just watched as it leaks online) the one with Bucky going back to sleep, but is there another? I didn't see this asked before.

Yes

Peter finds a spiderman sygnal left by tony on his web-shooter and tries to hide it from aunt may

the screen then reads

"spiderman will return"

The movie was great. Age of Ultron was disappointing so I'm glad that they did good this time. Spidey was great but he looks too CGI. Also it's hard to say much about Tom Holland because he wasn't much in this. Didn't like that Peter and May don't have their own house. They live in a apartment building.

The post credit scene in Ant-man made it seem like Falcon needed Ant-man to help get Bucky out that vice. But then I read it was Cap and Falcon that put Bucky in there. What gives?

The movie was great. Age of Ultron was disappointing so I'm glad that they did good this time. Spidey was great but he looks too CGI. Also it's hard to say much about Tom Holland because he wasn't much in this. Didn't like that Peter and May don't have their own house. They live in a apartment building.

I read this somewhere else as well. Curious as to what May owning her own home has to do with Peter Parker or the future Spider-Man movie in general?

Well this Spider-Man will never be poor.

Well this Spider-Man will never be poor.

He won't be poor because they're renting an apartment? :huh: I'm still not following this logic.

Spoilers! My favorite part of the movie was when Ant-Man turned giant. I didn't expect it to happen in this movie. It was awesome! :)

The post credit scene in Ant-man made it seem like Falcon needed Ant-man to help get Bucky out that vice. But then I read it was Cap and Falcon that put Bucky in there. What gives?

It's widely interpreted that that scene is supposed to depict falcon reassuring cap that he knows someone (ant-man) that can assist in their fight. Not for specifically helping Bucky from being trapped lol.

He won't be poor because they're renting an apartment? :huh: I'm still not following this logic.

I think he means because this Spidey has Tony Stark as his de facto mentor

I read this somewhere else as well. Curious as to what May owning her own home has to do with Peter Parker or the future Spider-Man movie in general?
I just found it a little bit stupid. They should just be living a in a house. They change things that don't really need to be changed.

This film made me hate the Captain. For me, Tony was right and the real... Hero.
1. Because of his break with Pepper, he's really devastated. Especially after IR3. And with what's happening to Rhodes, it's normal for him to be mad.
2. Because he's trying to make the avengers stay together, and Steve is break in the team. No one can see this else from Rhodes and Vision. Plus, Clint is a real jerk.
3. Because of the story with his parents. Steve is so stupid for keeping it to himself. Soooooo stupid.

Anyway, can't wait for them to regroup one more time and see how things are going to be between Tony and the team.

I just found it a little bit stupid. They should just be living a in a house. They change things that don't really need to be changed.

But nowadays, people with economic difficulties would be more likely to be living in an apartment than a house.

That airport scene was amazing. Stark's CGI was pretty wonky though, when his head is exposed.

Yeah but I don't think Parker will be relying on Stark 24/7 he's still very independent hero.

It's widely interpreted that that scene is supposed to depict falcon reassuring cap that he knows someone (ant-man) that can assist in their fight. Not for specifically helping Bucky from being trapped lol.

In some ways it's a strange sequence because Cap warns him he could end up in prison or worse.

Scott spent all of his first own move working to finally earn the trust of his ex-wife and daughter and staying out of jail. Yet he's so quick about jeopardizing that for a group of people who has no affiliation to (other than Falcon) and no personal stakes.

This film made me hate the Captain. For me, Tony was right and the real... Hero.
1. Because of his break with Pepper, he's really devastated. Especially after IR3. And with what's happening to Rhodes, it's normal for him to be mad.
2. Because he's trying to make the avengers stay together, and Steve is break in the team. No one can see this else from Rhodes and Vision. Plus, Clint is a real jerk.
3. Because of the story with his parents. Steve is so stupid for keeping it to himself. Soooooo stupid.

Anyway, can't wait for them to regroup one more time and see how things are going to be between Tony and the team.
YES!
YOU SEE THIS IS HOW YOU TELL CIVIL WAR! THIS IS WHY THE RUSSOS SUCCEEDED!

People are actually divided between Cap and Stark And tbh both are right. None of the stuff Bucky did was his fault. None of the damage the heroes caused was intentional. Therefore Cap has an excuse for disagreeing and defending Bucky.

Then theres Stark, Bucky killed his parents, he just went through heart break, a kid died because of his actions. All he wants to do is something right for once and get his team together but instead it made the entire situation worse.

Both heroes were emotionally distraught and determined to defend their ideologies. It wasn't just Stark being a jerk, teaming up with villains, ruining lives and getting heroes KILLED like in the CW comic. Not that i didn't enjoy the comic, but if we're being honest the movie plays out the vs theme on a much better scale and plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"