The Claremont Novelization: Forum Discussion

martinbluther said:
wow. quickest-growing -thread. ever.

Did I mention that I also combined the footage that was shown on extra from just the bit where she digs her fingers in his shoulder... and them kissing on...the medic table... yeah.... anyway. -closes eyes-

Conan, in the Jean/Scott scene, does it say anything about him dying? Or is some kind of cliffhanger-esque thing?

We need to know!!!

compi716 said:
Conan, in the Jean/Scott scene, does it say anything about him dying? Or is some kind of cliffhanger-esque thing?

We need to know!!!

She doesn't say she kills him like in the junior novel. Now, she says 'Kill me before I kill someone else', but that could easily mean she only thinks she killed him.

compi716 said:

We need to know!!!

Patience for a Jedi it is time to eat as well...and your panties in a bunch you need not get.

lol

5 pages in 30 minutes. Must be some kind of record.

The amount of denial in this thread could fill the grand canyon.

star_chaser65 said:
combined it where, DoD? Link!?

not done with it... ... yet. Im gonna make a video and add Rogue/bobby in it. plus im using The Ghost Woman and the hunter as my music...

Iceman vs Pyro happens like the clips, Bobby ices up and freezes Pyros all the way to the elbows and takes him out.

Also the second fastball special is here with Colossus throwing Wolv at Magneto.

Still looking for Scott in the end.

Also mentioned is Psylokand Iceman vs Phat (briefly)

conan69 said:
Iceman vs Pyro happens like the clips, Bobby ices up and freezes Pyros all the way to the elbows and takes him out.

Also the second fastball special is here with Colossus throwing Wolv at Magneto.

Still looking for Scott in the end.

NOT LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!

conan69 said:
the second fastball special is here with Colossus throwing Wolv at Magneto

That probably explains that one Picture with Magneto on the ground

Its not like most people havent known this for more than 5 months now...

so hes still lost... lol coming back in x4

Interesting details. I'm liking the Logan and Jean scene. Sounds intense. Too bad for Scott but what can you do?

Does Colossus fight Juggernaut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"