The Cleveland Show

Hey, I have a question. What's the name of that song they played during the virginity ball? I didn't like it, but there's something I heard in the lyrics I have to make sure I heard correctly.

Not much activity on this thread but just to mention tonights episode was kind of ok, I like the joke in which Cleveland sits next to that dude from Entourage (Adrian Grunyon, Groin, Groening, Grainy, Granny) and mentions his physical appearance as gross, spindly arms and a pot belly.

Looks like The Cleveland Show is coasting along because of it's unique time slot but I don't see it going to a 2nd season.

Not much activity on this thread but just to mention tonights episode was kind of ok, I like the joke in which Cleveland sits next to that dude from Entourage (Adrian Grunyon, Groin, Groening, Grainy, Granny) and mentions his physical appearance as gross, spindly arms and a pot belly.

Looks like The Cleveland Show is coasting along because of it's unique time slot but I don't see it going to a 2nd season.

Already been renewed for a second season.

Kanye West on tonight's episode

[YT]mWjqEgDymus[/YT]

A,B,C,D,E,F,G.....someone shoulda told you not to ****...with.....me.

A,B,C,D,E,F,G.....someone shoulda told you not to ****...with.....me.
Priceless! :awesome:

The woman voicing Donna (Sanaa Lathan) is so much hotter (but less funnier) then Alex Borstein, who voices Lois.
Hotter indeed! :woot:

Givin how Lois is becoming unlikeable, I've now prefer Donna (followed by Fancine from American Dad) over her.

Last edited:
Tonight's parody episode of Die Hard was pretty damn funny.

I'm glad that I finally watched the movie for the first time about 6 years ago. Now all I want to do is watch the real thing again.

The Woman voicing Meg Griffin (Mila Kunis) is hotter than the woman voicing Roberta (Regan Gomez), although Gomez is also hot. It probably has a lot to do with the exposure Kunis has had in the last year.

Yeah the Die Hard parody was pretty cool, it made me want to have a Die Hard Marathon actually and tis the season after all ;)

oh and not sure how its relevant but I find Mila Kunis to be a very beautiful lady however if we're talking hotness then to me that award goes to Regan Gomez.

I hate The Cleveland Show, but nothing else was on last night so I watched the Die Hard parody. It was actually pretty funny. Much better than the rest of the show.

Loved the end bit when he ripped a giant chunk of skin from his back, and of course, the "SCOOBY-DOOBY-DOO-MOTHER------!!!" line. :D

I think the real issue with the Cleveland Show is the premise. It's not good. Cleveland was a mild-mannered, amusing supporting character. But there wasn't much to him. Not enough to build a show around in any case. He's just not that interesting. The weak supporting cast doesn't help.

Yeah the Die Hard parody was pretty cool, it made me want to have a Die Hard Marathon actually and tis the season after all ;)

oh and not sure how its relevant but I find Mila Kunis to be a very beautiful lady however if we're talking hotness then to me that award goes to Regan Gomez.

Except for American Dad, Family Guy and the Cleveland Show tend to have some of their characters voiced by women who in real life are hot, such as Kunis, Gomez and Lathan. I expect that trend to continue for when Seth McFarlane brings back the Flintstones.

And :awesome: that Craig Robinson has a voice on the Cleveland Show. Surprised that Ariana Huffington would do this type of show though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"