The Cleveland Show

38891887.jpg

The only thing that has me interested is the bears that to me seems hilarious.:woot:

the Bear family could be funny. In the synopsis, it mentions Cleveland, his son, his girlfriend and her daughter. But what's with the baby? Is it his and his girlfriend's or just his girlfriend's? I will watch the first episode and judge from there.

Its so easy to predict the dynamic of this show based on the picture.

The british neighbors are clearly going to be snooty.

The bears, despite being bears, are probably going to be the only smart ones in the neighborhood.

Cleveland's family:

The son is going to be a Chris rip-off.
The daughter is going to be a ****.
And the baby is going to be sort of the black pimp stereotype version of Stewie.

There are already 2 MacFarlane abominations on TV. Do we really need a 3rd?

LOL LOL ..I'm talking about the show

I can't wait for the show. Mcfarlane has done a great job with Family Guy and American Dad and this looks funny. The Bears look like the sleepers on the show.

Dose this mean Cleveland wont be in Family Guy anymore?

unfortunatly thats what it looks like....I am sure they will get a new neighbour (unless his house stays vacant....)

also loretta (clevelands ex wife) will be showing up in a family guy episode called "love blactually" soon, so maybe jr. will turn up wiht her and be fat along with an explanation

Seth should rather concerntrate on improving the sucktitude that is known as Family Guy.

I often wonder why people who hate a particular show continue to watch it. If it sux that much, then I suggest getting a new show. It's a cure all for everyone. :up:

Catman! Glad you got your ava back! Bigger and better. Never got tired of looking at it! :hehe:

I wouldn't do it if I were Seth MacFarlane, he's probably gonna run out of funny ideas with 2 shows as it is. But it does look like it could work for a season or 2.

If that's the theme song.. I love it.

I'm just looking foreward to the episode in which Quagmire bangs Clevelands girlfiends daughter.

Cleveland is funny but Mayor Adam West would be a much better show IMO

Yeah but how is it Cleveland's family if his wife isn't around anymore?

I don't care much for American Dad because its basically exactly the same as Family Guy. Futurama at least was consistently different than Simpsons and brought a lot different to the table.

I gotta disagree, I really like American Dad, whilst I find Family Guy tripe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"