The Conner Kent thread

Discussion in 'Upcoming Superman Solo Movie' started by Silvermoth, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Silvermoth Krakoan native

[​IMG]

I think it would be fun to introduce Conner Kent next especially if they add Supergirl too. It would give Cavill's superman more pathos if he had a moody teen to deal with and it would set up teen titans too (I'm hoping they borrow a bit from young justice there)

What do you think?

2. BH/HHH You Are My World

I'd love to see him. I'd debut him in a Titans or Young Justice movie at some point down the road. I'd prettt much do what they did in the Young Justice pilot episode with him.

I do think though if we are to get a Superboy they may opt to not go for Connor Kent. They may do the whole son angle with Jon Kent and/or they may do a Legion of Superheroes film with a young Superman. Although another option for the Legion is to go the Superman X route they did in Season 2 of the LOS animated show. He's basically a mix of Connor Kent and Mon El.