The Costumes of ‘Multiverse of Madness’

Discussion in 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' started by SirThomasSharpe, Feb 6, 2020.

1. SirThomasSharpe Registered

As is tradition in the MCU, characters commonly get a costume upgrade in each film. Doctor Strange is a rare exception. Besides his brief appearance in Thor: Ragnarok, his costume has remained primarily the same. Would you want to see any alterations made to his costume this time around? What about the costume of Scarlet Witch?

Personally, I would like to see a more vibrant costume featuring the return of yellow gloves. I would also like Scarlet Witch to wear a more comics accurate costume.

2. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

I definitely want Dr Strange with his yellow washing up gloves. And Scarlet Witch wearing various versions of her comics costumes.

3. psylockolussus Spice Mutant

The iconic red costume from the comics would be fierce!

4. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Strange’s look is already very good. Positive changes I would welcome but I’m already happy with it. SW could definitely do with an upgrade though, particularly as she is delving more into the deeper mystical side of things.

5. MahvelBaby! Registered

I just need the head dress personally

6. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

What will you wear it for?