The Credit Card Thread

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
How many credit cards do you have and do you owe anything on them?

I have a few but most of them have either no balance or a very small one I can pay off quickly. Just have one with a higher balance and it's got the lowest interest rate. That is the one which gets car bills, vet bills, medical bills, etc. charged to it.

Only two. One I hardly touch only for emergencies, and the other for little things.

I have three. One mainly for gas, one for utilities and groceries, and one a store card I used to finance things I can't afford all at once. I usually pay those off by the next year.

One, which used to be a secured card until they upgraded me.

How many credit cards do you have and do you owe anything on them?

I have to say I get a laugh out of some of your threads.....weren't you the one asking us what we sleep in or something like that?

Amazon
Groceries
Best Buy
Bank Debit Card
Discover

Generally pay off Amazon unless my wife does something to infuriate me - Also used for Netflix, Disney+ and stuff like that
Pay off grocery card each month
Pay off Best Buy when I buy some weird techie thing
Use debit card for day to day stuff like Joey's Pizza, Las Barcas, etc (mainly take out food)
Haven't used Discover for a long time, but sometimes use it for Veterinarian costs. Those get paid off in a couple of months

I think I have other cards around somewhere, but am not sure what they are and never use them. I never get cards with annual fees

Just two with 26k debt.

I have a 5 year plan to pay them off. Hopefully it works out.

I would actually like to save money for a change.

I have one but I pay the balance in full monthly

I have 3, mainly use 1. I use it in place of my debit card and just pay it off in full every month.

It's weird because they're still a handful of places that require a credit card instead of a debit card if you want to reserve something.

i have a Best Buy card, but it's the store card and not the credit card. I have a Target card, but it's not a credit card. It comes straight from my debit, but i get 5% off my target purchases.

I have 4 credit cards. 2 have zero balances, 1 has a balance under $250 and the other i use for everything else and is like at $4k. i'll pay that off next year. i keep the 4 because it keeps my debt ratio low and my credit high. When they offer credit line in creases, that helps with that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"