The Creepypasta thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there's a couple active series about him on Youtube and Marble Hornets the original and still the best is coming back from it's break eventually.

I got into like the 6th video and gave up. Not because I wasn't interested, because it scared the hell out of me.

Dude. It gets worse beyond the sixth video of Marble Hornets. I don't know if you ever got to the one where Alex's door opens and Slendy walks in, Alex flips on the light, goes back to bed, then wakes up later covered in blood. Scariest ****ing video in that series. :(

This picture always freaks me out:

1284973292553.jpg

Do they explore the back-story of Slender Man, or is that all up in the air?

Slendy videos and pics get me most because I've always been a big fan of the playing on what you may or may not have seen. There's numerous times in Marble Hornets where I thought I saw him, but he'd turn out to be somewhere else entirely. :(

Yeah. It's one of the few things that TribeTwelve didn't lift straight from MarbleHornets it seems.

EverymanHybrid is much more original in that the videos of Slendy begin as a joke played by the main characters, until he actually does show up to attack them.

The Slender Man Documentary:
[YT]xm6PGh2fvTg[/YT]

Creepy. How are saw movies still being made yet Slender Man films aren't?

Last edited:
How are saw movies still being made yet Slender Man films aren't? Creepy.
I always thought that a Slender Man movie, made in the same style as The Blair Witch Project or Paranormal Activity, would be great.

I'm still wondering how the Majora's creepypasta made those videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"