šŸ The Cricket Thread

Well, that's that.

It would be brilliant if Pakistan could find a way past Australia. Would love them to meet India later.

Wow, I definitely didn't expect India to put up 300 after the way they started last night, but I can't say I'm surprised.

A Pakistan and India rematch would be too good to be true.

Did they start badly? I missed the beginning. Is there another QF tonight?

Did they start badly? I missed the beginning. Is there another QF tonight?

I think India had around 120 runs after 30 overs.

Pakistan and Australia play tonight at 11:30 PM my time, and 4:30 AM your time.

I think India had around 120 runs after 30 overs.

Pakistan and Australia play tonight at 11:30 PM my time, and 4:30 AM your time.
Thanks. Guess I'll see some of it when I wake up. Will probably miss most of it though. :csad:

Oh it's already started. Pakistan 50-2 off just uner 13 overs. Will be going to bed any minute though.

Anything less than 300 runs by Pakistan will be a cakewalk for Australia.

Who are you rooting for, Iceman?

161/6. These quarter finals have all been duds. :down

Australia vs New Zealand proved you can't pick a ddud til the start of the other team's innings...

Good point.

I'm also trying to remind myself that Pakistan is the most bipolar team in the tournament.

I would have backed Pakistan but I've missed most of the game and it looks like Australia should win now. Australia need only 68 off 23 over with 7 wickets in hand.

The Pakistani total is just too low to defend; there is very little pressure on the Aussie batsmen.

Boring match, excepting Riaz's brief spell of pace.

Fell asleep right before Australia's batting, wasn't really shocked at all when I woke up and checked the score.

Off the top of my head, I think this is the second or third straight WC where Pakistan got eliminated in the quarterfinals.

Regardless, at least we'll finally get an entertaining match with Australia/India.

that Australia/India match feels like a final

Shane Watson and Australia's upper order need to pull their collective heads in.

What the heck this is still going on?

I left after the first couple of rounds of the group stages. Where we at now?

NZ going for it already. 27 off the first 4 overs. Guptill faced the majority of the balls but McCullum obviously still managed to get his first 6 already.

What the heck this is still going on?

I left after the first couple of rounds of the group stages. Where we at now?
Today's match is the last quarter final.

McCullum out!! Great catch there.

Mccullum out. Show pony. Windies batting is too thin to make it a contest, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"