The Curious Case of Spider-Man & Hulk Rights (Or Keep Hope Alive That the Rights Will Revert)

Those Hulk rumors on She-Hulk sounds like the stupidest garbage I've ever heard.

He didn't do any proper fighting at all in Endgame. He was completely ineffective. He could just as easily have been Banner and not Hulk since he didn't contribute to anything in the final battle.
Yeah, that was really disappointing. He was great in Avengers 1 (which I rewatched yesterday) and Ragnarok so it was disappointing that he didn’t do a thing in the final battle of the biggest film of all (same goes for Infinity War).

Those Hulk rumors on She-Hulk sounds like the stupidest garbage I've ever heard.

Which rumours? Hulk appearing on She-Hulk? Why wouldn't he appear? He's tied to her origin.

Yeah, I don't buy that for a second. Why would MS deprive themselves of the opportunity to do Hulk vs. Wolverine in the future?

Or any other number of Hulk-related stories if Mark Ruffalo still wants to play the role and is still open to them?

I mean they don't have to do a Hulk vs. Wolverine movie, but what better way to reintroduce Wolverine to the movies and this time the MCU? You can basically follow a similar format the comics did. Introduce Wolverine with Hulk before he goes to the X-Men.

Secondly, if you do a Hulk/Ruffalo sendoff, you don't f'n waste it on a streaming TV show. That's asinine.

That he's going to die on She-Hulk.

Oh that one. Yeah, that doesn't sound very credible at all. There's no reason to kill Hulk off, especially when they would lose the chance to have other classic match-ups like Hulk vs Wolverine, Hulk vs Thing etc.

I don't mind them killing off Professor Hulk and having him revert back to the more savage green Hulk, but able to speak more similar to in Ragnarok.

The Hulk can't really die due to his regeneration unless they're just taking liberties with his MCU version again.

Yeah, I don't buy that for a second. Why would MS deprive themselves of the opportunity to do Hulk vs. Wolverine in the future?

It'd also be strange if that happened to Banner on a TV show instead of a big movie. Nick Fury didn't die whenever he popped up on Agents of SHIELD.

No surprise there. But was that someone else's slot? Which Marvel movie was meant to come out then?

Venom 2 better be way better than the first movie...those delays only because of that movie

Venom 2 better be way better than the first movie...those delays only because of that movie

95730660_3173980765985997_2109315141223841792_n.jpg

Is Venom 2 gonna be R rated? That would hype me up to actually want to see it.

Imagine if Sony was to ever sell and Spider-Man went to somewhere like AT&T? The Internet would burn down. I don't even want to think about it.

Maybe Hulk will die by falling from a plane again. :o

I wish they would just give us a proper finale to the tv show.. An animated last episode in the style of how they did the Adam West Batman would be great.. Death of the Incredible Hulk still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I would like to see the 77 Hulk get a better ending than that. I’m okay with Hulk never appearing again in the MCU.. That’s just not the Hulk to me. I liked Hulk 03, 08 and can stomach the avengers hulk.. But endgame and infinity war was just bad!

I would like that or either have Norton or Matthew McConaughey and have them do a sequel to the 08 or 03 Hulk.. Keep it in it’s realm like the Dark Knight.

Matthew McConaughey Eyes Hulk Role

I remember watching an interview in which he said the Hulk was his favorite once and that he would love to play the role. I just think that with Norton or McConaughey that the hulk would be in much better hands than with Ruffalo.. And he could transition back to a mainstream A list character. Not like this side character comic relief that Ruffalo has transitioned him into .

I don't really know how much stock I take in that website wtih its pixelated images lol

That was a long time ago.. I wonder if he would still be open to it. It probably doesn’t matter though, because they would have to wait a while to distance it from what we just saw in endgame and infinity war. I just saw the pic from death of the Incredible Hulk and was wondering out loud. I wish they would give us that though in an animated form. A proper ending to the television show set in its own timeline . That wouldn’t interfere with their MCU and would give the hulk fans something.

That was a long time ago.. I wonder if he would still be open to it. It probably doesn’t matter though, because they would have to wait a while to distance it from what we just saw in endgame and infinity war. I just saw the pic from death of the Incredible Hulk and was wondering out loud. I wish they would give us that though in an animated form. A proper ending to the television show set in its own timeline . That wouldn’t interfere with their MCU and would give the hulk fans something.

They were going to have a sequel to "Death" called "Revenge of the Incredible Hulk" or something like that. He would've come back to life (because of his gamma energy) and would now have Banner's brain. But then Bixby died before they could ever film that, so it was shelved.

They were going to have a sequel to "Death" called "Revenge of the Incredible Hulk" or something like that. He would've come back to life (because of his gamma energy) and would now have Banner's brain. But then Bixby died before they could ever film that, so it was shelved.

Yeah, I remember reading that. Lou Ferrigno said that in an interview I believe . I wish we could get that in animated form. I would like to see that.

Not a character I know much about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"