The Cute and Cuddly Pics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow:
185594133_7608bfc57b.jpg

Awwww. :yay:

WTF is that!:wow:

Ya know...I think this is a good idea. How about a Shock and Creep-Out thread? With safe, yet creepy, eerie, scary, and frightening photos for those individuals that need to keep their blood pressure up after a long night at the bar!

canine4.jpg

-TNC

Their mommy died shortly after giving birth, thus I was forced to bring these little guys in the house and try to bottle feed them.

Sorry for the **** quality pics, cell cam is all I have atm

bunny6.jpg

bunny5.jpg

bunny4.jpg

bunny3.jpg

bunny1.jpg

bunny2.jpg

:csad: x INFINITY.

I know.:csad: Mom was a very friendly pet who unfortunately ran out of time, she was pretty old. But, those pics are actually a few weeks old, and the cute little bastards are doing fine, if I can I'll take a few more pics and post them tomorrow. They are off the bottle (lool!) and happily munching on solid rabbitty-style food now.

Are those...bunnies?

-TNC

They are indeed bunnies, even tho a couple of them look more like gophers.

I know.:csad: Mom was a very friendly pet who unfortunately ran out of time, she was pretty old. But, those pics are actually a few weeks old, and the cute little bastards are doing fine, if I can I'll take a few more pics and post them tomorrow. They are off the bottle (lool!) and happily munching on solid rabbitty-style food now.

They are indeed bunnies, even tho they look like gophers in a few of those pics.
Yeah. I got my first pet bunny over a year ago, and I luff him.

I have two dogs and two turtles, and my girlfriend has four cats and a dog, and the bunny is the only one we could bring with us to our new apartment. The other pets live with our parents.

$200 Pet Deposit + $25/mo. pet rent, can you believe that ****? For a (mostly) caged, small rabbit?

Yeah. I got my first pet bunny over a year ago, and I luff him.

I have two dogs and two turtles, and my girlfriend has four cats and a dog, and the bunny is the only one we could bring with us to our new apartment. The other pets live with our parents.

$200 Pet Deposit + $25/mo. pet rent, can you believe that ****? For a (mostly) caged, small rabbit?

I don't like it, but I can understand why a landlord would have problems with dogs/cats.

But TURTLES? C'mon!

Also, charging "pet rent" is bull****. :down

I don't like it, but I can understand why a landlord would have problems with dogs/cats.

But TURTLES? C'mon!

Also, charging "pet rent" is bull****. :down
Yeah. The deposit would have been an additional $100 PER PET! Yeeeeeah. Ah well.

Your landlord sucks.

Tell him I said so.
Haha yeah I'm in my first week here. That'd go reeeeeally well. :woot:

I'm pretty sure they're not his rules, though. He works for a larger property owner in the area.

Haha yeah I'm in my first week here. That'd go reeeeeally well. :woot:

I'm pretty sure they're not his rules, though. He works for a larger property owner in the area.

He probably has a ferret or two he's not telling anyone about.:woot:

I want a bunny.

Send me one of those bunnies in the mail for me! :p

-TNC

I want a bunny.

Send me one of those bunnies in the mail for me! :p

-TNC

They're so damn cute. When I first brought them into the house, they were so tiny and skittish...they'd run away on their tiny bunny legs as fast as they could...until the hit the edge of the box they were in. Then they'd just cower and pray I wouldn't try to pick them up.

Now, even before I hit the room they know I'm coming. I walk in and all 6 of them are standing up on their hind legs looking at me in the doorway, sniffing the air and wiggling their little bunny ears. I'll stick my hand down in the box and BAM! 6 bunnies all trying to chew on my finger.

I kinda regret selling them to Kritish, knowing they'll just end up as snake food.* :cmad:

*I keed, I would never do that! NEVAH!

Now, even before I hit the room they know I'm coming. I walk in and all 6 of them are standing up on their hind legs looking at me in the doorway, sniffing the air and wiggling their little bunny ears. I'll stick my hand down in the box and BAM! 6 bunnies all trying to chew on my finger.

I kinda regret selling them to Kritish, knowing they'll just end up as snake food.* :cmad:

*I keed, I would never do that! NEVAH!
bunny.jpg

why-bunny_cry.jpg

ickleman_bunny.jpg

-TNC

1350057584_b11990e8d2.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeAAAAAW!

(I am very proud of my beautiful and well formed ass. :cwink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"