the DAREDEVIL comic thread

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

Last edited:
Daredevil is my favorite character of all time,and I am so happy that Brubaker and Lark are coming on board :up:

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

Last edited:

Last edited:
That preview of # 82 is so f'n sexy. Lark definitely is a great replacement for Maleev. And we'll see in a few short months as to how Brubaker does with the story. Though we'll have to see how the story turns out in the Mrudock Papers...because it looks like Matt's life is gonna be turn completely upside down again...which would mean it's right side up again? :confused:

Wow, that Lark preview looks great! He's PERFECT for Daredevil!

In regards to the current storyline; You guys remember when Natasha offered to get Foggy out of the country? She said he was going to be arrested.

My question is...why?

What eveidence does the state have that proves Foggy knows who Matt really is? Just because he defended Matt in trial doesn't mean he was aware of Matt's secret identity...

CaptainStacy said:
In regards to the current storyline; You guys remember when Natasha offered to get Foggy out of the country? She said he was going to be arrested.

My question is...why?

What eveidence does the state have that proves Foggy knows who Matt really is? Just because he defended Matt in trial doesn't mean he was aware of Matt's secret identity...
I'd assume that it depends on what evidence the Kingpin is going to turn into the Feds.

Last edited:
CaptainStacy said:
Wow, that Lark preview looks great! He's PERFECT for Daredevil!
Agreed, they should let him do DD in black and white that looks sooo god as it is. :up:

Last edited:
Brubaker is a phenomenal writer, Lark is so pretty to look at.

Daredevil real reach new heights.

Last edited:
Henri DuCard said:
i wonder if lark and brubaker will be on daredevil as long as maleev and bendis were?

I hope so.
I'd hate to see DD turn into a revolving door book, where creative teams change after a few arcs.
That would suck.

Last edited:
Ben Urich said:
I hope so.
I'd hate to see DD turn into a revolving door book, where creative teams change after a few arcs.
That would suck.

I agree pretty much...I think Bendis and Maleev were on DD maybe a little too long. Extended runs are great but if it's going a little stale I hope they make it a little quicker next time.
What has lark drawn again?

Wow that preview looks really good. It looks like Daredevil is trouncing about though, unless this is some sort of daydream of Matt's. If everything is dismantled when Brubaker and Lark get there, it should be interesting to see how they get back to this point.

No word and I think it's better that way because from what I've read it spins off of what happens in the Murdock Papers. So, I'm guessing that Marvel is going to stay somewhat "Hush, Hush" about it. :o

And Lark isn't on Captain America. It's Steve Eping on Cap but Lark did do the HoM issue on Cap. And I believe that Lark has done a couple issues of The Pulse as well. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"