The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo a larger version of that Starlog mag was posted.. thank you for whoever got the bigger pic... i couldnt find one

This was taken at Warner Bros studios on May 17 courtesy of sagriffin305...

2500356095_7eb3751eff_b.jpg

2500387313_0d1135ecb4_b.jpg

Source:http://www.flickr.com/photos/passion_in_action/sets/72157605115847695/

I use to work in that bulding.:word:

TDK won the Best Action Trailer and Best Summer 2008 Blockbuster Poster award at the annual Golden Trailer Awards earlier this month.Intralink Film were responsible for the creation of both.

81034257vf9.jpg

81034252wa6.jpg

9th Annual Golden Trailer Awards - Show
LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 08: Producer Erik Counter wins an award for the movie trailer 'Dark Knight' during the Ninth Annual Golden Trailer Awards at the Orpheum Theater on May 8, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

Source: Gettyimages.com

Man. Movie's not even out yet and it's ALREADY winning awards.

One good thing in their site is that the TV spots are available in quicktime. Its better than the youtube for sure...

TDK won the Best Action Trailer and Best Summer 2008 Blockbuster Poster award at the annual Golden Trailer Awards earlier this month.Intralink Film were responsible for the creation of both.

81034257vf9.jpg

81034252wa6.jpg

9th Annual Golden Trailer Awards - Show
LOS ANGELES, CA - MAY 08: Producer Erik Counter wins an award for the movie trailer 'Dark Knight' during the Ninth Annual Golden Trailer Awards at the Orpheum Theater on May 8, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

Source: Gettyimages.com

This is on tv right now on My20, LOL. The winning one was the brickwall Why So Serious poster.

http://www.intralinkfilm.com/flash.html

Didn't know where to post this:

(was looking for a general thread where random stuff could be posted...I don't really consider the lounge because Batman isn't even discussed in there)

--dk7

Ha!

"'The Dark Knight' brings Heath Ledger to the screen in his last big role. I think this is going to be something to honor him with. The performance looks incredible."
"You'll see; I'll show you."

Brilliant quote placement.

Some people on the TDK board on imdb are saying there was a Joker-Scarecrow pic that someone posted that got taken down, some are saying it was fake, there's probably nothing to this, but does anyone know anything?

Some people on the TDK board on imdb are saying there was a Joker-Scarecrow pic that someone posted that got taken down, some are saying it was fake, there's probably nothing to this, but does anyone know anything?
thats so strange my cousin just messaged me on myspace and asked if i had it lol...wonder if he heard it on IMDB too???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"