The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it, it's short sleeve
Looks way better in person then it does in pics

Some of my old Bat-Crap.

As you can see, my Bat obsession, while selective, goes back to the early 70's when I was in single digits...you can see some old school MEGO Pocket Heroes (bent legs) and the PH Batmobile. Man, I loved those toys.

Actually, my current eBay quest involves trying to find the old MEGO Hall of Justice and Invisible Plane.

Anyone remember these toys? Do you remember the bridge you could rig so it looked like The Joker blew it up? :)

I didn't photograph any of my prop Batarangs or my Shakespeare bust from the TV show, though. Didn't wanna.

Some of my old Bat-Crap.

As you can see, my Bat obsession, while selective, goes back to the early 70's when I was in single digits...you can see some old school MEGO Pocket Heroes (bent legs) and the PH Batmobile. Man, I loved those toys.

Awesome! I love all the little guys. Hee, I had the Robin way on the left on the 2nd pic, too! Sadly Batman was sold out at the time when my parents bought the figurine and I got Superman instead! :woot: Superman and Robin, what a pair!

It still cracks me up. I have pics of me as a kid holding them up to the camera, all lovingly, like they're my greatest treasure. Aww.

d.k. said:
I have it, it's short sleeve
Looks way better in person then it does in pics

Thanks. I love it. It's not the usual cluttered graphic tee or too "junior/teenager" in style, it's something a fan in his/her 20's could wear. Which is great. Eye-catching, too. I imagine friends asking who the guy on the pic is, etc. It's not obvious to everyone that it's Heath!Joker. Well, maybe after the movie recognition will be greater. :woot:

Here's a bag and an ad that WB is running.

dark_knight_bag.jpg

sr_dk_ad.jpg

Saw a guy wearing that Joker shirt at the taco stand today. Pretty cool.

Hahahaha, taco stand. What the heck is that? Like a portable Taco Bell?

Hahahaha, taco stand. What the heck is that? Like a portable Taco Bell?

There are non-Taco Bell taco stands all over El Paso (lived there for a couple of years)

I only ever had the 12" "action cape" figure from BB - and that's only because I swiped it from Babs (don't tell Jimmy!).

There are non-Taco Bell taco stands all over El Paso (lived there for a couple of years)

I only ever had the 12" "action cape" figure from BB - and that's only because I swiped it from Babs (don't tell Jimmy!).

I only go to Baja Fresh.

Hahaha, action cape? I don't think I have that one.

Jimmy, you live in LA. There are plenty of taco stands here. This particular one was Hugo's Tacos in Studio City. Awesome, healthy food.

But I believe you were attempting some sort of humor with that taco bell crack.

Got a $300 dollar peice of crap van with a peace sign painted on the hood

That dies at red lights

So I decided to go spend my cash on the new Joker shirt.

There was four left in the store, grabbed one.

Then, the god damn vampire clerk that works at Hot Topic said,

"You don't want the joker beanie?"

*eyes grow wide*

"What! There's a beanie?"

"Yeah, it's over here.."

"Is it Joker, or Nolan's Joker?"

"Uhh, it's just comic.."

"I'm a Nolan dude"

(I mean, if I wanted a Joker beanie, haha, I wouldn't go to "Hot Topic", this shirt is the only reason I had to foce my self into the undead's plane)

"So you're a Christopher Nolan fan?"

"Uh, yeah."

"So you like Memento?"

"Actually, I've never sat and watched the movie"

"What.. you've never."

"Dude, I know what it is, I know how big it was, and I know it put em on the map, I've just never sat down and watched it"

"How can you call yourself a fan then?"

"Hey dude! I like Batman, I like the Prestige"

"Alright man I like them to, I was just letting you know"

"Well thank you! For just... letting me know man!"

"Yeah..... Two Face is gonna' be in this movie to man."

"....Dude....."

*he looks up at me*

"I know..... I go superherohype to"

"yeah.. me to, I also go to AICN and blah blah blah"

Then my buddy who calls me a nerd, but stills haggles me for TDK info says to the guy

"Hey maaaan! What's your handle!!!!"

What a damn prick.

I hate the undead.

post-12881-1198609591_thumb.jpg

ha ha this is screenshot is from the first few minutes of I Am Legend
yes I'm sure this must have been mentioned before but i only just saw it so thought i'd post for anyone else. Akiva Goldsman wrote a script for BatVSSupes and also worked on IAL. alternate worlds wooooah weird

I customized my chucks..........

pimpedchuckouterleft.jpg
"
pimpedchuckouterright.jpg

Sorry for the crappy webcam pic quality, My girlfriend has the digital camera and she's interstate.

pimpedchuckouterleft.jpg
"

Sorry for the crappy webcam pic quality, My girlfriend has the digital camera and she's interstate.

That's pretty cool :up:

As for the TDK action figures. I really want that radio controlled Pod :woot:

I had all the Batman and Robin toys when I was a kid. I was thrilled because I actually had a girl doll to play with too instead of having to steal my sisters barbie dolls so Action Man could beat them up.

On that note, I ended up melting Bane, ripping off Poison Ivy's arms...Robin got flushed down a toilet and I never liked the batman one because his head flipped around from Bruce Wayne to batman. It was silly. Batgirl got chewed up by my dog.

I had all the Batman and Robin toys when I was a kid. I was thrilled because I actually had a girl doll to play with too instead of having to steal my sisters barbie dolls so Action Man could beat them up.

On that note, I ended up melting Bane, ripping off Poison Ivy's arms...Robin got flushed down a toilet and I never liked the batman one because his head flipped around from Bruce Wayne to batman. It was silly. Batgirl got chewed up by my dog.

Dude, have you never seen Toy Story? :csad:

:cwink:

pimpedchuckouterleft.jpg
"

Great work! Love them. Is it partly stencil? Did you just paint the graphics by hand with a brush? Doesn't look like an iron-on, it wouldn't stick IMO. The pics look great on a black background, so good choice there.

Will you be wearing them to the premiere? :word: Do you guys ever see anyone wearing Batman merchandise at Batman movies, especially premieres? I never do and it's such a bore, I wish more people wore t-shirts or caps or something.

I'll definitely try to get a Joker t-shirt by the time the premiere rolls around!

Great work! Love them. Is it partly stencil? Did you just paint the graphics by hand with a brush? Doesn't look like an iron-on, it wouldn't stick IMO. The pics look great on a black background, so good choice there.

Will you be wearing them to the premiere? :word: Do you guys ever see anyone wearing Batman merchandise at Batman movies, especially premieres? I never do and it's such a bore, I wish more people wore t-shirts or caps or something.

I'll definitely try to get a Joker t-shirt by the time the premiere rolls around!
Hey, Thanks for commenting. The only bits i stenciled were the bricks and the two bat symbols. the rest i just did by hand with a brush. On the inner panel of the brick shoe i also wrote Why So Serious? in the same text used on the Joker teaser poster, but it came out crappy in the pic so i didn't bother posting it. Yeah, I will DEFINITELY be wearing them to the premiere, along with the new Batman hoodie my girlfriend got me from Warner Bros. Movie World and my Super Friends shirt. Yeah, i'm pretty much the epitomy of cool.

Nice shirt! It looks like something I would wear. Is it longsleeve or are you wearing a white tee underneath?

Goes nicely with the white cap, too. :woot:

The Joker print on it almost makes it look like some music band tee.

Person: "Oh, which band is that? *points at your shirt*"
You: "Uh, dude, that's the Joker!"
Joker: "I'm in a band?? You WOUND ME!"
:hoboj:

You wouldn't believe how many people have come up to me while I'm wearing that shirt and go..."Dude, you like Marilyn Manson?"

:(

Look at the badass Joker shirt i bought yesterday!

:hyper:

When on earth are thease figs gana leak?!!

Its really starting to annoy me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"