The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps the menus are specifically for iTunes Extras and not the blu-ray release?
That's what I assumed too at first. But people who have recently bought WB Blu-rays said that this is the menu they've been using. I wish they'd pull an "Amazing Spider-Man" and release it digitally 2 weeks before the actual Blu-ray/DVD.

Wow! Really? That's a bummer. I mean, it's not like it would ruin the experience or anything, but they used to be a little creative with the menus before.

28sbmnd.jpg

Tumbler tour.

I honestly don't care about the blu-ray menus lol. I dont see what the big deal is. All i care about is having the movie on blu-ray, looking great, with some extras. Are you staring at the menu screen for hours or something?.....i buy a blu-ray so i can watch the movie!

I don't care much for the App to movie experience thing, it was kinda underwhelming with The Avengers.

I don't care much for the App to movie experience thing, it was kinda underwhelming with The Avengers.
Nah, me either. I haven't been following the special features part much - so do we know what will be on there?

Anybody know when the preorders will start going on in bestbuy stores

Nah, me either. I haven't been following the special features part much - so do we know what will be on there?

You have been out of the loop. lol The features have been known since the Blu-ray/DVD announcement. Over 3 hours of bonus content. The Blu-ray will also feature switching aspect ratios for the IMAX scenes.

Special Features:
  • The Batmobile Documentary
  • Ending The Knight
    • Production
    • The Prologue: High Altitude Hijacking
    • Beneath Gotham
    • Return to the Batcave
    • Batman vs Bane
    • The Bat
    • Armory Accepted
    • Gameday Destruction
    • Demolishing a City Street
    • The Pit
    • The Chant
    • The War on Wall Street
    • Race to the Reactor
    • The Journey of Bruce Wayne
    • Gotham's Reckoning
  • Characters
    • A Girl's Gotta Eat
    • Shadows & Light in Large Format
  • Reflections
    • The End of A Legend
  • Trailers
  • Art Gallery
  • US ONLY: Includes UltraViolet so you can enjoy the film on many different compatible devices. Must enter redemption code by 12/04/2014 to redeem UltraViolet offer. Does not include iTUNES file.

Those are definitely not the real menus for bluray/dvd. Like the graphics guy just fell asleep and turned in the standard DVDMaker menu?

Thanks for the rundown, rashad. HathCat wise I can look forward to 'A Girl's Gotta Eat' of course, and hope there's something in the other material like Production and the art gallery. And also a stunning picture quality for the movie itself.

Ordered. Since the regular UK editions won't be available until after payday, I'm sure I can justify the steelbook as well...

I was so excited at the prospect of getting this early through DVDWorldUSA, but they won't ship early releases to the US. I really want this Bluray bad. Getting desperate. I was able to get TDK three weeks early so I guess I got spoiled. :csad:

Have some patience and wait...

We all waited 4 years for the film itself. What's a few more weeks waiting for the Blu-Ray?

I was so excited at the prospect of getting this early through DVDWorldUSA, but they won't ship early releases to the US. I really want this Bluray bad. Getting desperate. I was able to get TDK three weeks early so I guess I got spoiled. :csad:
How do you know?

I asked about expedited shipping and they said they only ship one type, then they mentioned advanced releases don't ship early to the U.S. I know it's only a few more weeks but i'm excited to watch it again.

I asked about expedited shipping and they said they only ship one type, then they mentioned advanced releases don't ship early to the U.S. I know it's only a few more weeks but i'm excited to watch it again.
Ah gotcha. But if someone in the UK ordered it today, they would ship it early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"