The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 2

The documentary is going to be an annual viewing, no matter what. That's how much I love it. It's informative without being bloated (Rings EE documentaries, I'm looking at you). Just the new behind the scenes footage through out the documentary is the real treat.

Exactly, it's very informative and insightful but it moves along at a brisk pace and doesn't get tedious or overstay it's welcome. And the way it peppers in all the cool dailies, alternate takes and behind the scenes footage throughout was a really nice treat.

I also really appreciate how there's virtually no overlap between this doc and all the previously released supplemental material. No re-used interview bites that I can think of. You can tell that a great deal of care went into making this something special for the diehard fans.

I also really appreciate how there's virtually no overlap between this doc and all the previously released supplemental material. No re-used interview bites that I can think of. You can tell that a great deal of care went into making this something special for the diehard fans.

This.

Has the documentary been ripped? I can't wait till next week to get the collector's set.

I have been looking for a rip of the documentary since the boxsets release and have not been successful, it's actually driving me insane.

I check all the sites daily. Can't believe no-one has ripped this yet.

Just got this in the post today... really happy with the packaging. I haven't even watched the new special features and I already feel that this was worth my £55.

:hrt:

I have been looking for a rip of the documentary since the boxsets release and have not been successful, it's actually driving me insane.

It is strange.

Unless the ninjas are still out there. Watching...waiting.

I finally found that video of Amy Adams back in 2010 where she talked about crying at Bale's audition (starts at 15:30ish):

[YT]I9fNyq1HdPU[/YT]

http://missrambler.tumblr.com/post/63675190689/i-remember-when-we-did-christians-test-i

tumblr_muh314JE231qmbetwo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_muh314JE231qmbetwo5_250.gif

tumblr_muh314JE231qmbetwo6_250.gif
tumblr_muh314JE231qmbetwo3_250.gif

tumblr_muh314JE231qmbetwo4_250.gif
tumblr_muh314JE231qmbetwo7_250.gif

tumblr_muh314JE231qmbetwo8_250.gif
tumblr_muh314JE231qmbetwo1_250.gif

Last edited:
If Amy Adams played Rachel, people would've actually cared when she died in TDK.

Just got the edition, great documentary!

I felt like it was missing some reflections from Bale... but perhaps more time needs to pass.

This documentary felt like the little coda at the end of this current Bat-era. I guess they want to see how the legacy holds up before reflecting any further.

Still hard to believe that we are now in the Snyder/Affleck era.

I felt like it was missing some reflections from Bale... but perhaps more time needs to pass.

This documentary felt like the little coda at the end of this current Bat-era. I guess they want to see how the legacy holds up before reflecting any further.

Still hard to believe that we are now in the Snyder/Affleck era.

Agreed. I know how Bale is a private guy and all, but I could really see him talking about playing this character without it feeling forced for a good chunk of time. That Charlie Rose interview with Nolan proved that.

Coolest character on film in a long time.

Nolan bros definitely create some of the most entertaining characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"