The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises: Leaked Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is it a plane or a helicopter ? is there a new batsuit? and is there any mention of scarecrow?

The female lead is talia al ghul. And sarah essen, bullock is in the film. Dr. hugo strange is the main villain, black mask replaces salvatore ramoni, and black mask recruits killer croc as the muscles to take down the bat, killer croc is known to be a psychopathic killer with a skin diseased reptile function skinned, who's an expert in hand to hand combat and extremely agile. Oh and that's not alot of villians because everything ties in perfectly let me give you guys a slight summary of how the villains all fit together

-Black Mask takes over gotham's criminal underworld replacing salvatore ramoni
-Dr. hugo strange is the main villain of the movie
-Talia Al Ghul wants revenge on bruce
-Killer croc is just the meathead to takedown the batman

Oh my God,if this is true,I was right on my bets for the 2 female roles.
Talia and Sarah.
And if Roman Sionis/Black Mask is in the movie...wow! I loved it!
Tom Hardy pleeeeease!
Killer Croc? Who could play him?
Bullock would be cool. I´d like to see Ray Winstone in the role.
All new characters...yes,it´s everything I wanted.
Well,I don´t believe this yet...to make it clear. :yay:

They don't show any of the origins of the villains, much like in bb and tdk, this is still all about batman. Scarecrow gets killed by dr. hugo strange in arkham, bat plane much like a jet plane, no mentions of a new batsuit just yet.

They don't show any of the origins of the villains, much like in bb and tdk, this is still all about batman. Scarecrow gets killed by dr. hugo strange in arkham, bat plane much like a jet plane, no mentions of a new batsuit just yet.

Hmm.. more than i wanted to know but I guess that's my fault.

WOW if Strange kills Crane that would be great!

Do we actually see Scarecrow ? Or they just mention his death ? I want Cillian back!

Do we actually see Scarecrow ? Or they just mention his death ? I want Cillian back!

We see a torture scene with the scarecrow by dr.hugo strange, apparently scarecrow was truly working for hugo strange in batman begins, since it was hugo strange who supplied scarecrow with the fear toxin, scarecrow failed dr. strange, so dr. strange wanted to teach scarecrow a lesson in "true meaning of fear" strange and talia are tied in due to the fear toxin, killer croc and black mask are tied in, batman is combating alot of guys in the movie, there's alot of action here, epic fight scene with talia on the rooftop of wayne enterprise, a superber action scene with killer croc in the narrows, and an awesome blackmask confrontation at arkham.

We see a torture scene with the scarecrow by dr.hugo strange, apparently scarecrow was truly working for hugo strange in batman begins, since it was hugo strange who supplied scarecrow with the fear toxin, scarecrow failed dr. strange, so dr. strange wanted to teach scarecrow a lesson in "true meaning of fear" strange and talia are tied in due to the fear toxin, killer croc and black mask are tied in, batman is combating alot of guys in the movie, there's alot of action here, epic fight scene with talia on the rooftop of wayne enterprise, a superber action scene with killer croc in the narrows, and an awesome blackmask confrontation at arkham.

Not too hot on the Hugo Strange/Batman Begins retconning, but the Croc/Narrows fight is exactly the kind of thing I'd want.

That's cool!

I call BS on this. It all sounds like the really bad rumors we got about TDK regarding Harley Quinn and the Riddler. I also don't think ANYTHING about this film would be leaking so soon, as secretive as they're being about it.

If you post 1 page from the script, I think we will be able to decide if it's real or not.
God help you if it's fanfic!LOL :D

Ok I'll give you Denzel, but don't overlook my Jamie Foxx and Lucious Fox example which is better applicable to Hardy and Strange. But keep in mind, days after Ledger was leaked as the Joker WB confirmed it. Why have weeks gone by with Hardy rumored to be Strange and WB has remained mum about it, only revealing that Hardy has indeed been cast in a major role?

I doubt they have some sort of timetable for confirming leaked roles. We just got lucky.

Crane "killed" Strange and then it turned out it was just Strange faking his death for the bazillionth time.

I would have expected the opposite. Didn't Crane kill Strange in the books?
Dunno can't remember, but it would be great form a storyteller's perscpective to show the new villian killing villian that's been in all 3 movies

I doubt they have some sort of timetable for confirming leaked roles. We just got lucky.

Uh huh right. Given the security behind this project I highly doubt that. What better way to keep people chasing shadows than saying nothing but Hardy is in a major role. Then some blogger/web journalist postulates its Hugo Strange and everyone jumps on that idea as gospel.

IMHO the fact that WB is keeping mum on it and not confirming the rumor lends further credence to it being not true.

Hardy just isn't the right fit for that role. That's enough for me to remain skeptical that he is indeed Hugo Strange. I do think Strange is in the film, I just don't think its hardy.

Uh huh right. Given the security behind this project I highly doubt that. What better way to keep people chasing shadows than saying nothing but Hardy is in a major role. Then some blogger/web journalist postulates its Hugo Strange and everyone jumps on that idea as gospel.

IMHO the fact that WB is keeping mum on it and not confirming the rumor lends further credence to it being not true.

Hardy just isn't the right fit for that role. That's enough for me to remain skeptical that he is indeed Hugo Strange. I do think Strange is in the film, I just don't think its hardy.
^This, also wasn't Strange always much older than Bruce?

I call BS on this. It all sounds like the really bad rumors we got about TDK regarding Harley Quinn and the Riddler. I also don't think ANYTHING about this film would be leaking so soon, as secretive as they're being about it.
This. How the hell did this thread turn into a charity buffet in Ethiopia? You guys are going crazy over a mere mention of a script?

This. How the hell did this thread turn into a charity buffet in Ethiopia? You guys are going crazy over a mere mention of a script?

I'm humouring the part of me that wants aspects of these nuggets to be true. If it's all BS I'll shrug and move on to the next topic.

I don't know why are some people upset, that MAYBE the script got leaked.The BB script also got leaked very early, I knew Ducard was Ra's back in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"