The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Blake should be arriving from EE tomorrow hopefully

same here, just need ra's. wish i just went to comic con and picked him up for $35, temped to just throw 50 online and not worry about looking around at empty shelves at all the local stores. Alfred finally shipped today from Amazon, took a week for some reason.

Here's a pic of me as the Riddler at comic con last year

272698_10150326260916719_573540_o.jpg

Is newbury comics giving away free comics?

I believe they are. The one in Nashua had a pretty big set up for Free Comic Book day so they will most likely do the Batman one too. I've noticed they have become more focused on comics lately since people aren't buying as many CD's as they used to. I like the shift since it gives us one more option. Their figures are bit overpriced though...

I'm hopin my Blake comes tomorrow or wed...

Anyone that ordered Ra's on Friday from EE is your order still on backorder?

Yep still on backorder. Should be receiving Blake on opening day but hopefully I'lll get it sooner.

Finally was able to log into my account on EE. Ras on backorder

Anybody got an extra Blake they want to sell?

I've been following this thread for quite some time now - learning all about GU and GD catwoman, Wallmart and K-Mart exclusives and the like... I'm from South Africa, and I'm an avid action figure collector as well as a hard core movie fan. Most of my collection comprises of NECA, McFarlane, Diamond Select, DC Direct... the usual stuff. Sad thing is - being in this part of the world - we get shafted when it comes to the really good stuff - like i have to buy figures from proper collector shops - cos out Toys r Us and other chain stores usually stocks the really crappy stuff - and they're damn expensive. I get most of my stuff online - even used amazon a few times - but because of the rand/dollar exchange - the prices are sky high! In terms of this current range of Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters - we have had the unfortunate pleasure of receiving just the peg warmers - yes, Bane and Batman. this stuff has been on the shelves here for almost a month - and to be honest - the movie opens next week here - and i doubt that they'll bring in any more stock thereafter. I've picked up a Bane and Batman (combined price of R500, which is about $60 from Toys R Us), however, i knew somebody that could pull a few strings - so i only paid R160 for them both. Anyway - there hasnt been one sighting of Alfred - we dont have much scalpers here, so i dont think that they would have gotten them already - also, i dont think your average kid wants an action figure of an old man! Also, with the price, they would rather go for Bats! We dont have wallmarts or Kmarts - hence no chance of getting blueprint Bats or Gordon :(. Catwoman seems like a thought - be it GU or GD, and now that you guys are getting Rhas and Blake... literally impossible that we will ever see them over here... It's disappointing being a collector here sometimes - but when the stores lets you down the way they do over here - it just gets pathetic! Anyway - good luck with the colecting guys - and all the guys that are seeing the movie this Friday - ENJOY!

If anyone has an extra blake, i'd really like the bat signal piece

Or Bane's bat signal piece.

I got my EE/Amazon order yesterday (from Thursday) with Blake and goggles-up Catwoman. It was well-packaged in an EE box with a catalog. Now all I need is Ra's and a couple extra Catwomans and I'm set! :woot:

The bat signal looks so good above. Wow. I NEEEEEEEEEED TO BUILD MINE OMG.

Just got Blake in today from EE! He's better in hand than I originally thought. Now waiting for Ra's to be back in stock and I'll be set to go!

I live in Jonesboro, GA. He was originally suppose to be here this Friday, but I got him 3 days early!

Wow, I did the same order, Blake and Catwoman. ETA is this Saturday via FedEx Smartpost...hope it comes early too. I'd like to have it before or the day of the movie.

yeah,my order from EE shipped the 13th, scheduled for delivery on Saturday the 21st...hoping it comes early too!

and f-them!

i HATE scalpers so frigging much! ever since a SW incident way back in 1995 involving a scalper,his cart full of C-3PO's, and a crying kid who just wanted ONE, and he wouldn't give one of his 20 up! sadly for the bastard,i was also looking for one, and he didn't have too much to say when i took 2 of them out of his cart,gave 1 to the kid and kept 1 for myself. greedy prick!

Last edited:
I've waited nearly 8 years for a good Ra's al Ghul figure, I can wait a few more months to find multiple of them on the shelves.

i'm willing to pay $20-$25 for a movie masters figure...beyond that,the hell with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"