The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've waited nearly 8 years for a good Ra's al Ghul figure, I can wait a few more months to find multiple of them on the shelves.

in the end,i'll probably want 3 of him - 1 for my BB shelf,1 for TDKR shelf,and 1 for the kid.

anyone else ordering the SDCC Exclusive on Monday?

Would love to try and order one, but just no cash right now. I had Ra's pre ordered from Entertainment Earth and had to cancel yesterday. $24 is a good price for him which is what they offer with shipping. I will try to wait and find him in stores for $16. I need Ra's, Blake and Sonar Vision Batman and I'll have them all. So close, and I know you are very close to finishing them up right?

When will it become available on Monday? It would be a sweet figure to have.

Side note: Hit up Target and Kmart, it did looked like they got a new shipment in but nothing but Bats and Banes. Then stopped by TRU, 3 Bats, 2 Banes and 1 Catwoman GU. Blah no sign of Blake or Ra's

Any one else been finding mislabeled MM's? I've come across at least 3 batmans labeled with Alfred penny worth

Any one else been finding mislabeled MM's? I've come across at least 3 batmans labeled with Alfred penny worth

Some people have been swapping out the Alfred and putting in a Batman that they have an extra version.. sneaky

and f-them!

i HATE scalpers so frigging much! ever since a SW incident way back in 1995 involving a scalper,his cart full of C-3PO's, and a crying kid who just wanted ONE, and he wouldn't give one of his 20 up! sadly for the bastard,i was also looking for one, and he didn't have too much to say when i took 2 of them out of his cart,gave 1 to the kid and kept 1 for myself. greedy prick!

I love your attitude!:woot: I hope to be able to order SDCC Batman on Monday. The packaging for this guy is awesome and he's finally coming with accessories!

Anyone finding Blake or Ra's in an actual store yet? How far from cali (what states) have there been any sightings?

Some people have been swapping out the Alfred and putting in a Batman that they have an extra version.. sneaky

Idk , I mean I took my time looking at them and if they are swapped out they're done PERFECTLY. I mean ZERO trace of any tampering

yeah,my order from EE shipped the 13th, scheduled for delivery on Saturday the 21st...hoping it comes early too!

I received my order of x2 blakes and x1 ra's from EE.com today. Estimated deliv was set for tomorrow but they are always early.

Now just waiting on Ra's number 2 from BBTS.com.

Hey folks...

What's the deal with the Target Exclusive Movie Money?

You spend $20, then what? Obviously the Ticket thing isn't in the package(you have to buy 2 to get it). How do you get the Movie Money thing? They give you something at checkout? I'm confused about this... Anyone that can explain how it works, it would be great appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Idk , I mean I took my time looking at them and if they are swapped out they're done PERFECTLY. I mean ZERO trace of any tampering

It's amazing what ppl can do.I went to a KMart and someone took the Batman symbol piece and the blue prints..looked perfect

I'm gona try although ill be in a meeting :)

For that same reason I posted a decoy meeting during that first hour of sale window in my work Outlook calendar so of someone proposed a meeting it would list me as unavailable due to schedule conflict...

Theatricality and deception can
be powerful tools....
JB

For that same reason I posted a decoy meeting during that first hour of sale window in my work Outlook calendar so of someone proposed a meeting it would list me as unavailable due to schedule conflict...

Theatricality and deception can
be powerful tools....
JB

Haha that's an awesome idea.

Hey folks...

What's the deal with the Target Exclusive Movie Money?

You spend $20, then what? Obviously the Ticket thing isn't in the package(you have to buy 2 to get it). How do you get the Movie Money thing? They give you something at checkout? I'm confused about this... Anyone that can explain how it works, it would be great appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You have to peel it off, there's directions on the back.
https://www.activaterewards.com/mattel

Basically you fill in the info and you'll get a confirmation page print out to redeem your ticket at the theatre.

You have to peel it off, there's directions on the back.
https://www.activaterewards.com/mattel

Basically you fill in the info and you'll get a confirmation page print out to redeem your ticket at the theatre.

Yeah, I think I needed 4 UPC's to get the 2 tickets, but you have to set up an account on above link and pick a theater. Then they print out in your name and you present at theater with your ID.

3 more days!

Yeah, I think I needed 4 UPC's to get the 2 tickets, but you have to set up an account on above link and pick a theater. Then they print out in your name and you present at theater with your ID.

3 more days!
there was actually a way to cheat the system by just using the UPC for more expensive TDKR merch. i read about it in the official merch thread i believe. then you can get 1 ticket per purchased MM.

Yeah, you can use the Target exclusive pack upc to get the tickets. Since its over 20.00 it works. Thats what I used to get mine anyways. Input it like this and there u go!!! 7-46775-16031-9 :cwink:

Yeah, you can use the Target exclusive pack upc to get the tickets. Since its over 20.00 it works. Thats what I used to get mine anyways. Input it like this and there u go!!! 7-46775-16031-9 :cwink:
that's the one! we're horrible people :woot:

Def getting bruce to bats on monday along with zuul! Btw begins is on fx right now With a special look @ rises with C bale

How much will they be charging on Monday? I want to get another one thats not damaged :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"