The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit! The pre orders for ras sold out on ee :( i was hoping that it coul be up until i get my payment from ebay but i guess not :/

Oh thank you thank you EntertainmentEarth.com for coming through as you always do.

The x2 Blakes and x1 Ra's are from EntertainmentEarth.com and the other x1 Ra's is from a local collectibles shop that holds items for me. Picked him up today!

Now........time to assemble the signal!!!

Resampled_2012-07-17_20-42-45_639.jpg

Ooo sounds good narrows. I also bought a ticket for saturday morning just so i can see it again. Cant wait :D

Oh thank you thank you EntertainmentEarth.com for coming through as you always do.

The x2 Blakes and x1 Ra's are from EntertainmentEarth.com and the other x1 Ra's is from a local collectibles shop that holds items for me. Picked him up today!

Now........time to assemble the signal!!!

Any chance you're up to selling the extra bat signal pieces?

I need Blakes and Ras

Sounds like I'll need to contact my local comic shop tomorrow morn. Wed is delivery day for them. Always has been :)

Although they'll probably charge $29.99 for a Ra's.....

Has anyone heard word as to when that trilogy 3-Pack of figures from TRU would be released?

I'll be at the IMAX trilogy event as well. I can't freaking wait! I'm leaving work super early on 7/19/12 and also took Friday 7/20/12 off as well. It's going to be a Bat tastic weekend peeps. And yes can't wait to get the exclusive poster and lanyard along with other swag that my AMC's manager discussed. Didn't say what, just said there will be plenty of goodies as they did the same for the Avengers marathon.

I'm doing the trilogy in digital, the IMAX is a bit far. Do we get cool stuff or is that IMAX only?

While I patiently wait to get my hands on Blake and Ra's, I'm customizing a few of my MM's. Gave Two-Face a new paint deco and will customize the hair when I get a spare Dent/TF head. Now on to Banes new paint apps

Im going to the trilogy! Cant wait! Tickets were expensive but its worth it to see all three of the movies in one night! Do u know what the poster looks like?

It's the black and white portrait of Bane with the bat logo making his eyes.

Speaking of Bane, Hot Toys just released pitures of him. Goodbye Widow and Spidey!

Last edited:
Anyones ras or blake ship from bbts? What the hell is their issue? And btw ras is up for pre order again with bbts

I'm doing the trilogy in digital, the IMAX is a bit far. Do we get cool stuff or is that IMAX only?

The swag is only for the IMAX Trilogy showing which is due to the $40.00 dollar ticket price. However i'm sure if the theater has extra's left, you'll be able to snag the poster and what not.

Which AMC will you be watching the Digital Trilogy at?

does anyone know if mattel will make a Toys R us 2 up movie masters of Bane, like they did for Batman and the Joker?

They do have one...it has bane with his shirt off and Batman has a cloth cape..$35.

I believe he's referring to a 2-up version not 2-pack. 2-up is basically like a 10 or 12 inch version of a figure. But to answer his question, I do think they have a 10 inch bane but it's electronic and doesn't look like the MM's at all. I wouldn't quote me on that though lol

Last edited:
The swag is only for the IMAX Trilogy showing which is due to the $40.00 dollar ticket price. However i'm sure if the theater has extra's left, you'll be able to snag the poster and what not.

Which AMC will you be watching the Digital Trilogy at?

Woodland Hills in the Valley (Los Angeles).

I believe he's referring to a 2-up version not 2-pack. 2-up is basically like a 10 or 12 inch version of a figure. But to answer his question, I do think they have a 10 inch bane but it's electronic and doesn't look like the MM's at all. I wouldn't quote me on that though lol

correct indeed. the 2 up movie masters of joker and batman were toys r us exclusives, came out a bit after the dark knight, so i hope they do the same thing with the bane movie masters, and catwoman, and the joker thug, haha, i want all of them in 2 up to go with the previous 2

the 10 inch bane is crappy looking, looks like one of those figural walky talkies, and it suffers from that same crap green paint as the small bane figures and the high end DC Direct statues and busts

Still waiting for Blake and Ra's from Toywiz and cmdstore. Ra's was sold out at EE so could only order Blake and Catwoman. They are coming from CA so prob. won't deliver until this Fri. or Sat.

In regards to Hot Toys, I got the '89 (Keaton) Batman. Looks great. Can't wait for Catwoman from Batman Returns. Batmobile is like $600. Prob. won't get any from TDK/TDKR.
My friend ordered Superman from Sideshow cause it came with the kryptonite necklace so yes, there are exclusives to Sideshow that go for the same price as Hot Toys. He also bought Indiana Jones, Predator, (Nicholson) Joker. Now he wants Alien, all of the Avengers and Red Skull. That's crazy dough son!

It's the black and white portrait of Bane with the bat logo making his eyes.

Speaking of Bane, Hot Toys just released pitures of him. Goodbye Widow and Spidey!

can you post the HT bane pic?

I've seen those "2-up" figures you're reffering to - 10" in scale but really nothing to write home about - looks like its made of cheap plastic - kinda similar to the 10" iron man from the avengers range. We got just Batman over here at a rediculous price - but i had a look at the 10" Bane at the back - nothing to be impressed by! i cant believe that you guys actually own Hot Toys stuff - and multiples of them. Here, i just checked one of our online comics/action figure stores - they have the Hot Toys Dark Knight 2 face at R2000!!! thats almost $250 with a direct conversion...

I'll be at the trilogy event (non IMAX, friends didn't wanna do it despite the INSANELY good price) at AMC in Livonia, MI. Starts at 6 pm, but they start seating at 10. FREAKIN' A.M. There goes my day. lol

I'm lookin' forward to it!! We did the Ultimate Marvel Marathon there in May and it was insanely fun. Should be another terrific time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"