Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, planning to hit TRU this morning when they open, just for kicks lol

Here's Hot Toys Bane

7597009620_fe0790d59c.jpg

7597009360_1ec3953e02.jpg

7597009534_490d10467c.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen those "2-up" figures you're reffering to - 10" in scale but really nothing to write home about - looks like its made of cheap plastic - kinda similar to the 10" iron man from the avengers range. We got just Batman over here at a rediculous price - but i had a look at the 10" Bane at the back - nothing to be impressed by! i cant believe that you guys actually own Hot Toys stuff - and multiples of them. Here, i just checked one of our online comics/action figure stores - they have the Hot Toys Dark Knight 2 face at R2000!!! thats almost $250 with a direct conversion...

$250 is actually a decent price.

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=133

No luck on the hunt for Blake or Ra's today. Gordon, Batman, and Bane are prevalent.

No luck on the hunt for Blake or Ra's today. Gordon, Batman, and Bane are prevalent.

Same here, nada. Kmart, Walmart, Target, TRU, FYE.

Went to comic book store though. They had the free preview of 'Batman: Earth One' for TDKR Day....nothing special. He also claims that he had MM Blake and Ra's 2 weeks ago (I doubt that anyone was certain about the Secret Figure Ra's before the 4th of July).

Last edited:
Received my Blakes and Catwoman from Entertainment Earth Today - they were originally estimated for Saturday delivery so anybody else on here given the same date might wanna keep an eye pealed. I was thrilled that the John Blake figure looks better in person than it had in eBay pictures. My Catwoman was goggles up :-)(), so I'll be returning it and just putting the money towards my Ra's order instead. No sour feelings over it but they should probably just change the item's picture.

they updated my delivery from Saturday the 21st to Friday the 20th... still hoping maybe i'll get lucky and it'll come tomorrow instead!

looks like new shipments are arriving at walmarts. found Gordon, Catwoman up, and Blake at Highland village, TX location

I doubt my near-by Walmart will see anything for a while - they're flooded with Gordons, Batmans, and a couple of Banes. I'm hoping the movie release will boost the sales so they're able to order new cases.

looks like new shipments are arriving at walmarts. found Gordon, Catwoman up, and Blake at Highland village, TX location

Where is Highland Vilage? Do u mean the WM that is above the SAMs in Northwest Hwy?

EVERY Wal-Mart should have big cardboard shippers full of these put out either tomorrow or Friday. that should be a requirement,not a request. but,i knopw no such thing will happen!

Received my Blakes and Catwoman from Entertainment Earth Today - they were originally estimated for Saturday delivery so anybody else on here given the same date might wanna keep an eye pealed. I was thrilled that the John Blake figure looks better in person than it had in eBay pictures. My Catwoman was goggles up :-)(), so I'll be returning it and just putting the money towards my Ra's order instead. No sour feelings over it but they should probably just change the item's picture.

Yes, mine moved up from Friday to today! Have to see which Cat variant I got.

Good to see Blake appearing at WM in TX. Keep comin' east there Johnny!

Where is Highland Vilage? Do u mean the WM that is above the SAMs in Northwest Hwy?

No, The WM off of FM407 and 2499. It's across the street from "The Shops at Highland Village"
They had a bunch of batman and bane as well at least 5 of each. 1 Catwoman GU, 1 Blake, and 1 Gordon

The target across the street only had 2 batman.

the B&N over there had 1 batman and 1 empty Alfred package. Someone took the figure and light piece and put the package behind the batman.

No luck at Walmart or 2 targets or B&N

Also, Mountain Dew screwed me over on my screening passes for tomorrow

But it's okay, going in IMAX in a few hours!

Blake preorder back up at bigbadtoystore...

Ras was too, but it looks like i snatched the last one...

(sorry, guys)

Blake preorder back up at bigbadtoystore...

Ras was too, but it looks like i snatched the last one...

(sorry, guys)

Thanks for the tip! I'm sick of looking for these things and I'm content to just order them and pay shipping, this leaves more time to fall asleep on the couch watching TV :woot:

EVERY Wal-Mart should have big cardboard shippers full of these put out either tomorrow or Friday. that should be a requirement,not a request. but,i knopw no such thing will happen!

Riiiiggghhhttt.

I hit every retailer we have yesterday and today. That lost includes:

Wal Mart (3 of them)
Kmart (2 of them)
Target (2 of them)
TRUs (2 of them)
Barnes & Noble
FYE

With the exception of one Kmart having 2 cases worth of wave 1, between all these stores, I found 3 Batman. That's it. This encompasses a 25 mile radius.

Pathetic

Ans dont get me started on the lack of tshirts from Hot Topic, Old Navy, JCP, and everywhere else. You would never know that there was a Batman flick about to open.

pretty much off-topic, but where does anyone find these hot wheels 1:50 batman vehicles?!

i've just discovered them and they look great, but i can't seem to find any retailer that carries them...

my rant to release some steam:

I called my local target with the DPCI and I was put on hold for about 10 minutes just to hear... "Uh, I think were sold out." How do you think, you either have the figures or not.

Walmart is still waiting for their shipment I made them order since a week ago, I went there this morning for some hope and they only had 3 batmans and a cardboard display for batman full with NERF guns.. REALLY WALMART!

My TRU is a joke..enough said.

Theres only one spot in my area that I may hope to get the figure early but they said probably not till friday. And they just ordered an assortment and they don't know what their going to get.

I'm not buying ra's online since I bought alfred online along with gordon and If I just waited a week I would of found them in stores. Bummed over that.

only thing I know forsure is 2 more days till showtime!!

Has Hot Toys Bane been released? I seen it on eBay but sideshow has it shipping in 2013... Deeeeef something I'd scoop bane looks lifelike to Tom hardy
It won't be released until 2013, the whole HT-DKR line won't be releasing till the Winter season. Of course you can pre-order most of it now though.

Ra's is still up on BBTS, so is Blake for anybody looking to get Collectors Grade or even just ones to open.

After getting Blake up on display with the rest of the line, I'm pretty satisfied with Mattel this go around. We got what? around 10 action figures prior to the films release and some good store exclusives.

• Batman
  • Bane
  • Alfred
  • Catwoman (Goggles Up)
  • Catwoman (Goggles Down)
  • GCPD Blake
  • Ra's al Ghul
  • Walmart Exclusive Jim Gordon
  • K-Mart Exclusive Batman with the Applied Science blueprints
  • Toys R Us' Exclusive Battle for Gotham two-pack, Batman vs. Bane
  • San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive "Bruce Wayne to Batman"
I think that's above and beyond what was accomplished last go around with this franchise. I just hope they'll continue on with new characters to the line and other character appearances from the movie.

pretty much off-topic, but where does anyone find these hot wheels 1:50 batman vehicles?!

i've just discovered them and they look great, but i can't seem to find any retailer that carries them...

I saw two sep. sets of Batman Hot Wheels. One was in Target on an end cap facing the board games; they had a Batcopter, the Batman Returns Penguin Duck and some others. The other place was Walmart where they had an Arkham vehicle and the Batmobile from 1989. Both were put out once and I've never seen them again (this was last month).

I saw two sep. sets of Batman Hot Wheels. One was in Target on an end cap facing the board games; they had a Batcopter, the Batman Returns Penguin Duck and some others. The other place was Walmart where they had an Arkham vehicle and the Batmobile from 1989. Both were put out once and I've never seen them again (this was last month).

Hot Wheels release an Arkham vehicle? From the game? I had no idea and now I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"