The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by a TRU today.... All they had was a mm batman... But they had 5 TRU two packs if anyone needs them

I mentioned on the last page that I had improvised a temporary LED light until I get the Ra's piece. I just had to do this though.

photo1kx.jpg

I took three photos with my Ipad incase the first didn't turn out well

img0008sk.jpg

that's awesome :D glad to see a picture of the batsignal working

WIP Pics - "Recluse" Bruce Wayne:

IMG_5347.jpg

i'm still not finished with the cane,and need to touch up the pants yet,but this'll give you a pretty good idea of how he's coming along...

IMG_5362.jpg

Nice job on the hair/facial hair sculpting! Looking good so far...

guys i have a question i have 2 tdk chase batman figures with kick pose im trying to sell one any idea what is the least i should take??

For everyone wondering if the u command batpod is in scale with movie masters, it looks like he is. And the batman on the batpod is held on by rubber bands so he is easily removable

i have an AMC Trilogy poster in mint condition, looking to trade for either:
Alfred Movie Masters
GCPD Blake Movie Masters
Ra's Movie Masters

or would be open to trading for pieces of the bat signal

picture4930.jpg

I mentioned on the last page that I had improvised a temporary LED light until I get the Ra's piece. I just had to do this though.

photo1kx.jpg

I took three photos with my Ipad incase the first didn't turn out well

img0008sk.jpg

thats a pretty damn cool solution. actually, the assembled batsignal is longer (scale wise) than it should be in the movie, so as it is currently (i dont have ra's either but have all the other parts like yours) it is true to movie scale. i have a spare LED light that i would like to do the same with. how big is that watch battery, the cell size?

ps, i wonder if anyone is going to make a "demolished" signal custom, like in rises. with all the rust on it

thats a pretty damn cool solution. actually, the assembled batsignal is longer (scale wise) than it should be in the movie, so as it is currently (i dont have ra's either but have all the other parts like yours) it is true to movie scale. i have a spare LED light that i would like to do the same with. how big is that watch battery, the cell size?

It's a 3 volt cr2032 watch battery

Some tape to hold the positive and negative down

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Who needs ras when you can jury rig your own setup:woot:

This isn't a movie master, but something neat none the less. I might try to pick one of these up someday.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gotham-Rogu...843?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c9a87873

I was an extra for the Rogues game as well, and it blows my mind that someone would pay almost $40 for this piece of cloth. Its like a cheap cloth napkin, but to each his own. I went hunting again tonight, found 2 Alfreds at Kroger, considered getting one to see if I could find someone to trade for a Ras or Blake. So I guess if anyone is willing to trade, Ill run over and get one.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you become an extra in TDKR. I think that's the coolest friggin thing.

I was an extra for the Rogues game as well, and it blows my mind that someone would pay almost $40 for this piece of cloth. Its like a cheap cloth napkin, but to each his own. I went hunting again tonight, found 2 Alfreds at Kroger, considered getting one to see if I could find someone to trade for a Ras or Blake. So I guess if anyone is willing to trade, Ill run over and get one.

i'm in need of an Alfred, any chance you could pick one up for a boardie? i'm lookin to trade my extra AMC Trilogy poster

If you don't mind me asking, how did you become an extra in TDKR. I think that's the coolest friggin thing.

That would of been awesome to be there for that scene. I was living in Chicago when TDK was shooting, that was awesome to see some of it shooting and see the tumbler and a bunch of stuff on the street, didn't get to be an extra though :(.

just a few headswaps and little paint on these guys..sorry for turrible droid
pics
waynemaskcustom.jpg

alfredcustom.jpg

waynecustom.jpg

now when i gtet my extra blake from amazon ill put his head on the custom robin im currently painting :). gordons head will be put on blakes body, as seen in batman begins!

I was just looking around on the internet and saw they needed extras, then looked into it and found this place called beinamovie.com, and the rest was history. Got to see Tom Hardy raffle a car away in character...it was awesome

i'm in need of an Alfred, any chance you could pick one up for a boardie? i'm lookin to trade my extra AMC Trilogy poster

I already have the trilogy poster, I went to the IMAX trilogy in Columbus and got both posters luckily

Hey guys. Don't give up on Walmart. I went there last week and they had ZERO mm figures. I went there yesterday and they were loaded down with Bane and Batman and they had one Alfred. So apparently they are still getting shipments!

Yes, I was there too. You can prob. go to any craft store like Michael's or even Walmart and grab a similar material and same size cloth. We nicknamed it "The Horrible Hankie." :)

Anyway, I have a MM TRU 2-pack left, a Blake, a GD Cat, a Missile Launcher Joker, and a Bruce to Ninja Batman. PM me if interested. Will trade for another Ra's (on a good card), cash, and/or other interesting items from DCU. :batty:

Toys r us had only batmans and banes. No more 2 packs. Asked the guy about the back and he brung me a batman. Now to walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"