The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would appreciate that highly Drex. Was you and I supposed to do a deal on something? Begins Batman and a Missile Launcher Joker perhaps? pm me and let me know where we stand on that. I know I talked to you about the Begins suit, as I need him for a custom. Bats I'm pming you now about something, and if there is still a possibility of future Movie Masters figures, when should we be hearing something? Like didn't we hear something about MMs continuing in the Batman Unlimited line? Oh my Honor Guard Joker/TDK Bats figure came in today, and while I'm so happy to have that Joker variant, I'm a bit disappointed as there is a pretty bad paint f**k up on his face. its annoying, but in a way almost adds to the fact that Joker isn't a very thorough, neat individual.

This is why I *hate* ordering figures online!! :cmad:

But you know how that goes, where we live and all.....That's why I am irritated by these TRU exclusive MM figures and packs that will (might) be released. Not only will people like us have to pay like triple retail price for them online, but then we'll probably get sent one with a crap paint job.....grrrrrr!!

*edit* whooo! My 1,000th post was a MM complaint, haha!

As far as picking out figures and getting a good paint job. My Batman from this(TDKR)series I hand picked out of MANY Batmans at walmart turned out to be a dalmatian when I opened his box and saw his cape. It was the best looking figure in the packages but after openig and looking at the back his cape was white and black spotted. It was so bad I took it back. Should have took a pic first. It was a horrible looking thing.

While I'm a huge Batman fan, and a huge fan of the MM line, and I would love nothing more than to have a Batcave or a weapons pack, but the MOTU fans, myself included, have proven time and time again that the fan demand is there. Thats why we get weapons packs and hopefully a Castle Grayskull. What some don't realize that if the fans don't step up and preorder to hit our minimum production goal before the deadline, we wont get the Castle. It's all about how much you can prove that you want it.

I'm sure most have this by now,but I have a extra Joker Bank Robber in package I will sell for cost(Ollies cost+shipping)if anyone is looking for that. If anyone is interested lmk.

Last edited:
There was a picture posted couple of pages back. BB's suit, TDK Suit & TDKR Unmasked if I remember rightly.

Thank you, sir. Image was dead but i manged to dig it up. They have cloth capes it looks like. That's something, i suppose. I think i may end up just grabbing a Begins bats on his own wherever i can find one, because that three pack is going to be absurdly expensive. I can feel it.

Do we know what's going to be in the Batman trilogy three pack? I still need a Begins Batman, but if he's going to be a straight repack in the multipack i can wait.

There's a better pic out there, but this gives you a good idea:

get_attachment_aspax.jpg

Looks like it'll consist of figs most of us already have, but you get a stand and a broken cowl

6 weeks until TDKR comes out on DVD/blu-ray!!! :batty:

Anyone else see that ridiculous piece of crap trailer just put out for Iron Man3 AKA Stark Knight Rises? Total ripoff.

Anyone else see that ridiculous piece of crap trailer just put out for Iron Man3 AKA Stark Knight Rises? Total ripoff.

I just watched it also and well........................yeah it Just doesn't do it for me like the rest of Marvel's films. I'm sure it has a lot to do with Favreau not returning to the directors chair for this sequel.

Marvel can continue to keep their universe all nice and tidy (interconnected) but their films are nothing more then popcorn and eye candy. No real substance in my opinion of course.

I really enjoyed Avengers, iron man 1 and 2, Incredible Hulk, thor, cap for what they are.

So...........I can't freaking wait for Dec 4th!!! I took Dec, 3rd and 4th off of work to line up for the midnight event at Best Buy! Can't wait.

Yes I plan on buying both the dvd and bluray sets...I love it that much

Have a Bruce Wayne suit custom with ski mask (scene from DKR) for sale also.

Alright...I really need that darn Bats/Bane TRU set. What kind of prices is that thing fetching on ebay? I refuse to pay anything over 35 bucks for it.

Saw the Bats/Bane combo at TRU today, it was selling for $37.99...=/

See that's just not a smart investment for most batfans. The Bane in that set is really the only one worth having, I'm pretty sure we all have that same TDK Bats buck several times over now. That has to be the most overly mass produced figure on the market...and it doesn't help that in each assortment of TDKR movie masters he always outnumbers any other character in the wave. I could care less about that Batman. Its not smart marketing on Mattel's fault either. I'd like to know what brain child in Matty upper management decided it was okay to shove that figure down people's throats so much. Who's peg warming ladies and gents? Batman...and Bane to a lesser degree. I understand why Bane is peg warming though. They mass produced him simply because of that damn Joker fiasco of 2008. They knew everyone wanted the main villain, so that's why we have so much Bane. That makes sense. But that gosh darn Batman...I swear...

So, thanks to batncats*

The last few holes in my collection are Begins Batman, Sonar Batman, Missile Launcher Joker, Fear Toxin Batman (kind of calling that one a pipe dream), and Harvey Dent. Can any one help me out? Loose complete or MOC is cool with me.

*Don't hesitate to deal with him. Paid him Sunday, got my stuff Wednesday. Thanks, man!

See that's just not a smart investment for most batfans. The Bane in that set is really the only one worth having, I'm pretty sure we all have that same TDK Bats buck several times over now.

I agree completely. I want that Bane, but he looks like that for one quick scene, and that's it. They make it really hard to buy it for that price. A new Batman, or at least the regular sleeveless Bane we all want could have made a lot more people bite the bullet.

So, thanks to batncats*

The last few holes in my collection are Begins Batman, Sonar Batman, Missile Launcher Joker, Fear Toxin Batman (kind of calling that one a pipe dream), and Harvey Dent. Can any one help me out? Loose complete or MOC is cool with me.

*Don't hesitate to deal with him. Paid him Sunday, got my stuff Wednesday. Thanks, man!

My TRU has tons of Dents. I'm getting one for ScareCrowMan. I think his price is close to $14 with tax. I'm getting him Begins Batman as well.

I might go to a Chiller Expo in North Jersey this wknd. so I'll see if they have any figs. from TDK. And if I stop by Ollie's I'll look for that Joker too.

Keep me in mind Drex, when you head to that Chiller expo...that sounds like alot of fun!

on my cell right now..who was looking for a Dent? im going 2 TRS tomorrow...im still looking for Superman help??

on my cell right now..who was looking for a Dent? im going 2 TRS tomorrow...im still looking for Superman help??

My Ollie's hasn't gotten any 12" MM Superman but they do have some TDK MM 6" Jokers. I just have to see which ones (jail cell or bank thug). Any requests?

I just need a sealed TDKR MM 6" Ra's for a fellow hunter that hooked me up yesterday with a 1:50 HW Bat. :batty:

For some reason, the Hines Ward repaint from TDKR got moved to next month...FYI.

MF92495lg.jpg

McFarlane sucks. Hines was in one scene of the movie returning a kick, not receiving a pass and they still somehow ***** up the pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"