The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe I'm just horrible with cracking torso's but I went through 3 banes trying make one sleeveless. They need to just release one already

Thanks for putting that up. Paypal will go to bat if anyone gets screwed or item is not as described.

I'm not worried though. Paypal will refund if he sends gotham city thugs or something. Ugh... Now I have to eventually get goggles up and the TRU 2 pack as I have everything else except the batpod. Until those prices come back down. Which they will.

I've ordered from him before, he is legit. must have stocked up on these like crazy, and cashing out on them now. he did sell one way back for over $100 though..

I wonder if he knows something we don't??? Just surprised that all of a sudden sellers are coming out of the wood work in BULK with these. at least people will be able to snag them under $100 bucks now, but it makes me wonder if matty is planning a re-release??

I've ordered from him before, he is legit. must have stocked up on these like crazy, and cashing out on them now. he did sell one way back for over $100 though..

I wonder if he knows something we don't??? Just surprised that all of a sudden sellers are coming out of the wood work in BULK with these. at least people will be able to snag them under $100 bucks now, but it makes me wonder if matty is planning a re-release??

Honestly I think the craze is dying down, so people that would pay the gross inflated prices already paid them and now $35 for that is fair as it was never in stores.

Another TDK MM Joker up again, but a buck more. WOW!

He also has Legos, Hot Wheels THE BAT, Marvel Legends figs, and McFarlane sports stuff for sale. Must be a serious hunter.

Good to know. I had given up on acquiring this one due to the insane prices. Glad to finally have him. No, no, no, I kill the bus driver! :hoboj:

Just snagged one from the same seller. He went up by a buck, but it's still not too shabby. Hell, one from Matty with shipping would have ended up being damn near $30 when they were available.

Now I just need a Scarecrow with suit and Sonar Batman. I mean, I don't really NEED them, but those are the only things I don't have from the line. Mainly because they were dumb ass figures and not worth the money IMO.

HRknQ.jpg

I've got a full complete loose set of 6" avengers...$75 shipped to USA

Well, **** the bed Fred......

I missed out on the Joker as a Thug figure since Matty never sent me an email when it was available. And now I had my first day at my new job and missed it again. And at a reasonable price too, lol. I can't win! :o

Well, **** the bed Fred......

I missed out on the Joker as a Thug figure since Matty never sent me an email when it was available. And now I had my first day at my new job and missed it again. And at a reasonable price too, lol. I can't win! :o

They keep popping up. This guy must have a ton. Just search
"joker gotham thug" and do the buy it now.

I just hope its the mattycollector one..not just a regular thug

Well, the photo they show clearly says Joker as Gotham City Thug. So if that's not what you get, you can file a claim. Though it would suck to not get it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"