The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

They want $65 for a 5.5 inch batmobile!? They can keep that thing. Thanks for the info though

My thoughts exactly lol.

I really want the MM trilogy 3 pack to hit as soon as possible. Dying for some new product to hit retail. Spotted the new Mattel DC unlimited figures the other day. Nice but nah.

Just a heads up to anyone that collects the Hot Wheels 1:50 scale batmobiles like i do. EntertainmentEarth.com has the Wave 4 case up for pre-order which i placed my self already.

Case contains:

x2 super friends batmobile
x2 89 batmobile (hot and hard to find)
x2 1950's batmobile (all new)
x2 dark knight tumbler

$59.99 a case which is not bad at all. I pre-ordered my case of wave 3 (The Bat wave) and it came in exquisite condition.

I've been using EE.com for over 13 years and no complaints fellas. World class customer service as well.

My thoughts exactly lol.

I really want the MM trilogy 3 pack to hit as soon as possible. Dying for some new product to hit retail. Spotted the new Mattel DC unlimited figures the other day. Nice but nah.

Just a heads up to anyone that collects the Hot Wheels 1:50 scale batmobiles like i do. EntertainmentEarth.com has the Wave 4 case up for pre-order which i placed my self already.

Case contains:

x2 dark knight tumbler

$59.99 a case which is not bad at all. I pre-ordered my case of wave 3 (The Bat wave) and it came in exquisite condition.

I've been using EE.com for over 13 years and no complaints fellas. World class customer service as well.

Thats a pretty nice deal but unfortunately its too many of each for me. I would only really want a 89 batmobile and a dark knight tumbler. Maybe I can find someone to split a box with.

Case contains:

x2 dark knight tumbler

That site has this listed as wave 3 and wave 4, isn't it wave 3?
DsIUJOK.jpg

The first wave I bought a target, they no longer carried any after that. The second wave I got at Walmart, one still has some of that wave for sell, the other has sold them all and removed the UPC from the row. So I'm still looking to buy wave 3. At target I got them for like 3.99-6.99 and at Walmart they're 7.99 a piece.

Considering the Movie Masters figures are a little bit smaller than your usual 6 inch figure, do you guys think they would look decent enough next to that 5.5 inch Sci-fi Revoltech Tumbler despite their slightly larger scale? I would say the MM figures are more or less 5 3/4 inch.

Considering the Movie Masters figures are a little bit smaller than your usual 6 inch figure, do you guys think they would look decent enough next to that 5.5 inch Sci-fi Revoltech Tumbler despite their slightly larger scale? I would say the MM figures are more or less 5 3/4 inch.

I would say not. The MM's would look like giants next to the Sci-Fi Revolech Tumbler. Try getting your hands on one of these: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ultimate-Batman-Action-Figure-Value-Bundle/22563422

I brought one a month ago and although the size isn't exactly 1:1 with the MM's but its the closest to it I've seen. I'm working on a custom paint job on that cause the original color is more purple than black.

I would say not. The MM's would look like giants next to the Sci-Fi Revolech Tumbler. Try getting your hands on one of these: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ultimate-Batman-Action-Figure-Value-Bundle/22563422

I brought one a month ago and although the size isn't exactly 1:1 with the MM's but its the closest to it I've seen. I'm working on a custom paint job on that cause the original color is more purple than black.

This one from Walmart was good enough for me, even though it's made for 4" figs.

0074677507308_500X500.jpg

Speaking of custom paint, where can I learn to paint figures? Is there a class or something? Or is it something you teach yourself?

I haven't posted here in a million years,...even though I still read posts all the time. Anyway, I just ordered a Catwoman (Goggles Up in the Pic) on walmart.com's website for 7 bucks and change, before tax. You can pick it up in your local Wal-Mart store too. Hopefully, the paint job doesn't suck.

Just wanted to share that I got my Catwoman today (Goggles Up), and she was painted perfect and her packaging was perfect. If you still need one, I'd highly recommend grabbing one from Walmart.com.

Just wanted to share that I got my Catwoman today (Goggles Up), and she was painted perfect and her packaging was perfect. If you still need one, I'd highly recommend grabbing one from Walmart.com.

That's a great deal, like 1/2 price. Too bad they only have her and Bane.

P.S. What ever happened with this set?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20967200

That site has this listed as wave 3 and wave 4, isn't it wave 3?
DsIUJOK.jpg

The first wave I bought a target, they no longer carried any after that. The second wave I got at Walmart, one still has some of that wave for sell, the other has sold them all and removed the UPC from the row. So I'm still looking to buy wave 3. At target I got them for like 3.99-6.99 and at Walmart they're 7.99 a piece.

EE.com accidentally has the wave 4 set (not the case) at $29.99 but with the pic of wave 3 (the bat wave).

The wave 4 case and set will have the 89' bat mobile in it.

My TRU has a few Batman vs. Bane 2-packs left. About $40 with tax.
If anyone wants to trade for TDKR MM Jim Gordon, please PM me. Thanks.

$%28KGrHqN,%21nME-0drNZgOBP0ghvN5ZQ%7E%7E60_35.JPG
I've seen them quite a bit at different Toy'sR'Us but $30 dollars don't justify two figs with no accessories

I finally ordered an BB MM Batman off ebay but its taken along time to receive it,I placed the order Jan.17,13 and here we are 2-6,13 and its still not here.

I dont understand why some ebay sellers have such a large window to deliver items?
His post said it may take up to Feb.8 to get to me but i really didint think it would of take that long for me to actually get it in the mail,then the tracking # he sent me was bogus and dosint work for any delivery careers usps,fedex,or ups.

Im so fed up ordering off ebay and amazon because ive had nothing but bad luck since befor Christmas idk anymore.

On a good note The Dark Knight movie master trilogy 3pk from TRU is scheduled to hit Feb.19,2013 just another week or so to wait.

I finally ordered an BB MM Batman off ebay but its taken along time to receive it,I placed the order Jan.17,13 and here we are 2-6,13 and its still not here.

I dont understand why some ebay sellers have such a large window to deliver items?
His post said it may take up to Feb.8 to get to me but i really didint think it would of take that long for me to actually get it in the mail,then the tracking # he sent me was bogus and dosint work for any delivery careers usps,fedex,or ups.

Im so fed up ordering off ebay and amazon because ive had nothing but bad luck since befor Christmas idk anymore.

On a good note The Dark Knight movie master trilogy 3pk from TRU is scheduled to hit Feb.19,2013 just another week or so to wait.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, go back to the last line :)

Is that date confirmed? Do we have a UPC code? Also, what is the cost?

Yeah, woah woah, where'd you hear that? Lol
I mean it was shown at toy shows last year, you'd think it'd be in stores by now, after waiting this long I thought it would be later when the ultimate trilogy bluray set comes out haha

The wave 4 case and set will have the 89' bat mobile in it.

Is there any other stores locally that sell the 1:50s? Like I said target has stopped carrying them, and one Walmart just has like the old comic book batmobile left. Besides waves 3&4, I've found the matchbox bat, speedcycle batpod, and mostly everything I'd like except the 1:50 bat, and the 1:64 hot wheels bat.

I've seen them quite a bit at different Toy'sR'Us but $30 dollars don't justify two figs with no accessories

Yeah my TRU has these left as well for 34.99, I like the batman but not big on the bane in it so never picked it up.

Is there any other stores locally that sell the 1:50s? Like I said target has stopped carrying them, and one Walmart just has like the old comic book batmobile left. Besides waves 3&4, I've found the matchbox bat, speedcycle batpod, and mostly everything I'd like except the 1:50 bat, and the 1:64 hot wheels bat.

Meijer carry them as well, but they're only in the mid-west.

Meijer carry them as well, but they're only in the mid-west.

Ahh never heard of them but thanks lol. I've seen like a rite aid or somewhere like that have a set up for them, but I'm in Florida, neither of those places haha. I like to buy locally as much as possible, may have to get those few things online though.

I know this is movie masters but can we discuss a few of these things

-Three vehicles will be released as part of the Movie Masters line and will be exclusive to Toys 'R Us. (DID THESE COME OUT?)
-There will be a Dark Knight trilogy 3-pack released at Toys 'R Us featuring a Batman from each film. (HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WILL RETAIL FOR?)
-The final mix of DC Universe Classsics will feature Batman in the New 52 costume and Red Robin.
-Batman Legacy will become Batman Unlimited. DC Universe Classics will become DC Comics Unlimited.
-Batman Unlimited wave one will feature New 52 Batgirl, Super Powers Penguin and Batman.
(I BOUGHT A GOOD BIT OF THE LEGACY FIGURES AT TARGET BUT AFTER CATOWOMAN NEVER SEEN ANYMORE, WHEN WILL THE NEW UNLIMITED FIGURES BE OUT AND WHERE?)
-Figures based off Injustice: Gods Among Us will hit in 2013. (TRU, LOCAL COMIC SHOPS, WHERE WILL THESE BE?)
-Lots of info about the recently released Batman evergreen line was shown including the concepts for the new Batmobile. (NEVER HEARD OF IT HAHA)
-Power Action Batman line will release Joker and Bane in 2013. (WHAT DO THESE LOOK LIKE, THERE A FORUM FOR THEM?)
-Fall 2013 will debut the first 1960's Batman action figures in retail and will be 6".
-Adam West Batman will be among the first released.
(I THINK THESE FIGURES WILL BE COOL, I WATCHED THE SHOW BUT WHEN MY DAD SEES THEM I KNOW THEY'LL TAKE HIM BACK HAHA)

Okay so any replies are greatly appreciated, sorry some of those are off topic, just wanted to see if there's a forum for them and where can find pics, info on the products. Thanks guys

I hear ya dude. I remember when this line first came out a few years ago and it was strictly toys r us that was stocking them and then they stopped. Target got in wave 1 and wave 2 2012 and then clearenced them out and never got them again.

You may want to try your luck at Fry's Marketplace as at least in my area they stock the 1:50 series. Regular fry's sometimes gets in shippers as well which they had of series 1.

I hear ya dude. I remember when this line first came out a few years ago and it was strictly toys r us that was stocking them and then they stopped. Target got in wave 1 and wave 2 2012 and then clearenced them out and never got them again.

You may want to try your luck at Fry's Marketplace as at least in my area they stock the 1:50 series. Regular fry's sometimes gets in shippers as well which they had of series 1.

It took me 6 months to find the 1/50 The Bat, and that's after I brought one on ebay the week before! The 1/64 was equally as hard to find. I don't understand why Target stopped carrying those. Check on TRU and Kmart, they have carried these in the past too.

I know this is movie masters but can we discuss a few of these things

-Three vehicles will be released as part of the Movie Masters line and will be exclusive to Toys 'R Us. (DID THESE COME OUT?)
-There will be a Dark Knight trilogy 3-pack released at Toys 'R Us featuring a Batman from each film. (HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WILL RETAIL FOR?)
-The final mix of DC Universe Classsics will feature Batman in the New 52 costume and Red Robin.
-Batman Legacy will become Batman Unlimited. DC Universe Classics will become DC Comics Unlimited.
-Batman Unlimited wave one will feature New 52 Batgirl, Super Powers Penguin and Batman.
(I BOUGHT A GOOD BIT OF THE LEGACY FIGURES AT TARGET BUT AFTER CATOWOMAN NEVER SEEN ANYMORE, WHEN WILL THE NEW UNLIMITED FIGURES BE OUT AND WHERE?)
-Figures based off Injustice: Gods Among Us will hit in 2013. (TRU, LOCAL COMIC SHOPS, WHERE WILL THESE BE?)
-Lots of info about the recently released Batman evergreen line was shown including the concepts for the new Batmobile. (NEVER HEARD OF IT HAHA)
-Power Action Batman line will release Joker and Bane in 2013. (WHAT DO THESE LOOK LIKE, THERE A FORUM FOR THEM?)
-Fall 2013 will debut the first 1960's Batman action figures in retail and will be 6".
-Adam West Batman will be among the first released.
(I THINK THESE FIGURES WILL BE COOL, I WATCHED THE SHOW BUT WHEN MY DAD SEES THEM I KNOW THEY'LL TAKE HIM BACK HAHA)

Okay so any replies are greatly appreciated, sorry some of those are off topic, just wanted to see if there's a forum for them and where can find pics, info on the products. Thanks guys

3 Movie Master vehicle line? What is this?

The truth I haven't seen either Batman or Superman in the DC Unlimited line at any store, Toys'R'Us did start having the Superman with glossy finish though but stores like Target and Walmart keep having the minor characters as shelf warmers.

I've been going to a show called Frank & Sons where I've been getting these figures and most a little less than retail price.

The truth I haven't seen either Batman or Superman in the DC Unlimited line at any store, Toys'R'Us did start having the Superman with glossy finish though but stores like Target and Walmart keep having the minor characters as shelf warmers.

I've been going to a show called Frank & Sons where I've been getting these figures and most a little less than retail price.

Yeah, I've only seen Flash and Supes from the DCCU line at TRU.
Here's a pic of Bats.

$(KGrHqJHJFUFEMMhK4EHBRDyo+4R+w~~60_57.JPG

My target had both dc and batman unlimited lines fully stocked today. Pickiest up penguin since i had ordered the others from amazon already. They were 15.99 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"